Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 4th May - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
It's already Sat in Sydney

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Any of my friends who can send a spotlight or power amp, that would be great. Still Friday here in Colorado.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akdinq6
Username
H *item needed*
Thank you Stabekk for the haze machines, Dulcesakura for the loudspeakers and to all friends who sent me jackets. I already have enough of the TTR items except for 1 spotlight and 2 amplifiers. I need spare wires, lots of them, and fuel additives for now.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just sent out my 20 gifts. All are biker jackets and haze machines. If you asked me for flight or building items, I apologize if I was not able to send to you. I'll do my best to send tomorrow. :D

Bali Hi - thanks for the fuel 20. :)
tdv - really, truly, deeply grateful for your gifts of fuel 20 and power amplifier. :)

Anyone else need haze machines and biker jackets? Please let me know. Thanks!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Phantom Bali Hi Many many thanks for your fuel. I will send Spare Propeller and Passengers10 to you respectively. Apologies Phantom, I think I hit send in return and thus sent you Biker Jacket instead. :notworthy:
Bali Hi, probably people want Osc Beacon to fly to Dubai to get the Music Arena items especially Power Amp.
I will send out my gifts in a moment.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akdinq6
Username
H *item needed*
Thanks Bali Hi for the fuel. Much appreciated.
After the update, i couldnt gift fuel 3 anymore to regular neighbors. Too bad. Hope ac gives me fuel 20 as gift in the next update.hehe.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Hello,

Sending out Fuel(20) to my neighbours, unless you don't need them ;).
Is there a reason why all of a sudden people are sending Beacons & Passengers to Bali2?
That's why I've been asking what flight items are needed for the quest destinations. I've only flown to Machu Pichu so far. Thank you for the fuel btw

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
:cool: Hi
Thanks for all the gifts, I finished the rock quest, so I don't need rockitems anymore.
I'll send my gifts this afternoon!
Have a nice (sunny :cool: ) day....finally the weather is fine!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akdinq6
Username
H *item needed*
Hello neighbors! I'm almost done with the rock quest, only 2 amplifiers left to be acquired for my arena. Thanks for all your gifts.
Pls see signature for items i need. Will try to return the items you need if i can.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Thanks all for the gifts. I receive a lot of gifts, so i can't send one to each of you. I try to do it as best I can to try to be fair to my neighbours.
tdv, you don't want to be my neighbour???:bawling:
I update my sig.

Good game

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received and updated the sig. for that game.
Gifts are goiong out again this evening.
Have a nice day:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Doune - When you want to tage someone you need to put a "@" before their forum name like this "@"+ Doune = Doune - this sends that person an alert so they know you have tagged them.

I will look for your invite and accept - main problem is there are so many invites that I can not find someone easily...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
HELLO!

Need 1x loudspeaker and 4x power amp, im guessing only tdv can send power amps?

Didnt manage to finish this quest last year, so hopefully i can get the stadium built!

Thanks guys

S

Sorumbas

Thx everybody for all the Jackets. I´m needing some items for the arena :). Good Saturday to everybody

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Finally has finished (with your help!) two arena. Also two camping sites and two bookstores are waiting your visit. I need 37 jackets, that does not look like big problem. Thanks!

Fuel, any size will be greatly appreciated.
tdv, if you are going to do mass sending of it, please include me too.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I've got myself into a bind. After you guys loaded me up with Gyroscopes, my Jumbos and Powerful Deltas break down needing an Altimeter. So I need a few of those now.

Also, a bug by GIS, one of my completed flight catering buildings magically reverted to uncompleted. So now I need Cooling Chamber and Packing Machine.

I appreciate all the help. Happy Derby Day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 34
Stars: 63
Hearts: 06
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon. Still need Power Amplifier 1.Please do not send more Biker Jacket have more then 100
@ice​
@Sorumbas​
@jml​
@doune​
@olly 333​
@javi​
@s8s​
@rdunton​
@sari​
@Sari2​
@HVH2​
@RD​