Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 23rd February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
hi all. Mission failed due to the teddies in love, but still loving the game :)
Sending out my gifts as we speak.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Did everyone have an update with no problem? I am afraid to pull the trigger.
diwata I don't think anyone has gone through this most current update without a downgrade of their planes. I have read that GI is working on that issue. If you have limited coins and have taken a lot of time to get to the aircraft you are currently flying, I would NOT do the update. There have been some benefits with the update as well, but I think it works out better if you are very flexible of where you want to fly and willing to take a chance. For my IPad game, anything that happens is exciting as long as I don't lose the ability to play the game.

I Fly

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata I don't think anyone has gone through this most current update without a downgrade of their planes. I have read that GI is working on that issue. If you have limited coins and have taken a lot of time to get to the aircraft you are currently flying, I would NOT do the update. There have been some benefits with the update as well, but I think it works out better if you are very flexible of where you want to fly and willing to take a chance. For my IPad game, anything that happens is exciting as long as I don't lose the ability to play the game.

I Fly

Thank you. I have 4 jets (one of which I just bought last night) and 1 delta that I don't want to lose so I guess I will wait till they sort that out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
gifts sent
from phatom
fl catering to laurens, HP- and Arne
fuel add. to diwata and Lebiegas
spare prop. to bew0072, flip123, I Fly2, Jonathan Godinez and Pakman
jet engine to S3R3G4
passengers to air canillas
deicer to aartoo
os. beacon to Gdog

from ph2
sp. wire to @Jean VL, Jonathan Godinez and pienicki
fl. catering to CK-Airport, zenmie and lkoo
fuel hose to @WLG, Sky Ranger, Lebiegas and cap'n5
whiskey to Sophie
fuel to air canillas
passengers to Bali Hi
land. gear to greensmith
cash counter to melony
bath towel to Lebiegas duo
eau du toillete to Maqu86

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you. I have 4 jets (one of which I just bought last night) and 1 delta that I don't want to lose so I guess I will wait till they sort that out.

I'm glad you are waiting. There was just a similar update for the Android game and there was so plane degrading. Maybe they will fix the I-device version soon.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awwpvmn
Hi, sorry to rush this. 4 hours to get 3 rope blocks. will return if you post what you want.
p.s will post sig next time.
awwpvmn

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anjejev
Username
JAKEL2
Hi I have sent out some gifts please add me I am adding the 5 a day will pm you when I add you heres what I sent out

nsari (sari1 )- passengers
sari 2- passengers
flip123 (jpjpjp2)- passengers
tdv (tdvcrapple2)- passengers
olly 333- passengers

cant send much as only level 12 but if I have what u need please ask will send you it. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
HELLO EVERYBODY FROM SKIING IN SERBIA FOR TEN DAYS
SOit is a litttle difficult to find wireless free wifi to connect my asus
i will try to go on ac and give daily gifts and visits sorry if i will make mistake on what you need
signature updated today
thanks to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom