Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 13th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure.:ROFLMAO:

I finished the Big Brother and I am at that part where I started a launch (old launch pad) and counting. Currently at 864 points (shameless announcement!). Anyone wants to join?
You will need to complete all the tasks related to this mission before you can get the mcc2 items from flights. I posted a section on the tasks you will need to complete in the airport city chat section if you are interested

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Sorry if this has been answered but is anyone able to gift the Spaceship Launch Console. It's the only item left that I need 4 of to complete the MCC2 and finish the challenge. GIS said you can get those item's from your neighbours so I figure it must be giftable but just rare?! :/

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
You will need to complete all the tasks related to this mission before you can get the mcc2 items from flights. I posted a section on the tasks you will need to complete in the airport city chat section if you are interested

I actually follow your guide. Turns out the new tasks come out once you finish the last. My rocket has launched with 3 people in it. So now I am to visit newspaper offices when my visiting privileges resets.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
I actually follow your guide. Turns out the new tasks come out once you finish the last. My rocket has launched with 3 people in it. So now I am to visit newspaper offices when my visiting privileges resets.:)
diwata , what is the newspaper office you are talking about ?? is there a new building in this name ?

Thanks for your gifts! Please do not send me any Misison Control Center Level 2 items unless you have Spaceship Launch Console. Also I do not send out any Communication Antenna as I believe most people already got all the giftable items for MCC2. But I would still send out Communication Antenna if you ask that in your signature, so make sure your signature is current.

I am ready to do a launch on the old Launch Pad as the next task, let me know if anybody else want to join. melony: did you already launch? I don't see any in progress launch from any of the forum members.

Shinobi273: thanks for the Optical System, sent you Spare Propeller.
perezgreg: thanks for the Optical system, sent you Navigation Module.
knpl: thanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Flight Catering.
86Stalker: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Optical System, sent you Communication Antenna.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Gyroscope.
antony1406: thanks for the Communication Antenna, sent you Spare Propeller.
Aero: thaanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Communication Antenna.
Friso: thanks for the Communication Antenna, sent you Spare Propeller.
Stabekk: thanks for the Optical System, oscillating Beacon.
al862: thanks for Communication Antenna, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
lauren: thanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Communication Antenna.
summerxcape: thanks for the Solar Cell, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
mandeer: thanks for the Communication Antenna. I don't see a post from you since March 7, not sure what yuo need now, will check your post again later.
pienicki: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Communication Antenna, sent you Communication Antenna.
notch: thanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Deicer.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
Cicignon: thanks for the Optical System, sent you Communication Antenna.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Flight Catering.
valestij: thanks for the Solar Cell, sent you Communication Antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom