Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 13th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

My neighbors: I do NOT need Optical System anymore, have more than enough of it now, please do not send Optical System to me. I still need Solar Cell, Spaceship Launch Console and Communication Antenna if you can help, thanks! I can gift Communication Antenna.

Make sure you indicate in your post AND your signature if you don't need a Level 2 Mission Control Center item anymore, so people don't have to send that to you.

Device
  1. Android
update: Please don't send any more Solar Cell, Communication Antenna, or Optical System.

If you would like me to send you the Optical System, please send me a PM.

thanxs to all who gifted me.

jimmy21
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all,

please see signature for current need.

thanxs,

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hello!
I add you

Thank you to good neighbours for sending the new space items.
For some reason, first came a batch of Comm Antennas, then a batch of Optical System and only 2 Solar cells so far.
No Spaceship consoles though... anybody got one yet?

I have had better luck with 3 item drops from @lkoo's Research Lab & Launch Pad2 (free promotion for lkoo).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Doh! I guess I should have posted this on today's swapping thread.

Thanks to all who sent me the items for the mission control level 2. I only need the spaceship launch console now. Not sure if anyone can gift it. I wonder if tdv can perform his magic on it or is our only option to use the greenies?:whistle: I don't see them drop from any flights either. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom