Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 11th May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I've been quite busy for a period, so I've basically just returned gifts, but now I'm back with gifts based on neighbors' wishes (I hope). Today I've sent the following:
Uncle Mans - ordinary: Navigation module, phone: Navigation module
Jahuno.: Deicer
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Spare wire, Waverly Huff: Landing gear
I Fly: Fuel hose
Az1: Landing lamp
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Fuel additives
TimP: Biker jacket
flip123 - ordinary, Jpjpjp & Jpjpjp2: Spare propeller
Pakman - ordinary: Gyroscope, Pakman2: Oscillating beacon, Pakman3: Fuel additives
Ndh2: Oscillating beacon
Simp1710: Deicer
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Oscillating beacon
Tractatus - Tractatus1964: Power source
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Fuel additives

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
Still not getting any shampoo for the hotel build, I don't recall visiting anyone's hotel but guess I must have, I'm not going to spend real money to get then so should I just delete the hotel. Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Still not getting any shampoo for the hotel build, I don't recall visiting anyone's hotel but guess I must have, I'm not going to spend real money to get then so should I just delete the hotel. Thanks

I hope you get this before you delete. The only way to check is to check what items drop from Cyprus. If the hotel items are done, then you did visit someone else's hotel.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
I hope you get this before you delete. The only way to check is to check what items drop from Cyprus. If the hotel items are done, then you did visit someone else's hotel.

Hi uncle mans, thanks for your reply, no I havnt deleted it yet, when I click on items I can get from Cyprus it does still show the shampoo, so does that mean I am still able to get them from the flight.
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi uncle mans, thanks for your reply, no I havnt deleted it yet, when I click on items I can get from Cyprus it does still show the shampoo, so does that mean I am still able to get them from the flight.
Thanks
hi @beckey, yes you can get them from cyprus. droprate will be low.
when you build your own hotel OR you visit a hotel at your neighbor, this option will disappear (forever)

good luck flying

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Beck sorry to butt in in but yes you can still get the shampoo from Cyprus I made the mistake of collecting from a neighbours and had to pay to complete. I did want to get 2 hotels as they are good pay out so you may want to think about this before you collect. It's good to know this as in future quests you may want to collect 2 items. I just got the hang of this after about 6 months on AC Captain tneil

Beckeh - very good advice given above, definitely worth remembering before you actually complete an item, if you want any more, as I would have liked to have tried for a second music arena from the recent rock quest, but got a bit carried away when I got my last amp, and completed, this then meant I could no longer get any items from Bali I think it was....!
Cheers
Az1
Ps, my neighbour request is still waiting for you to accept...?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
Beckeh - very good advice given above, definitely worth remembering before you actually complete an item, if you want any more, as I would have liked to have tried for a second music arena from the recent rock quest, but got a bit carried away when I got my last amp, and completed, this then meant I could no longer get any items from Bali I think it was....!
Cheers
Az1
Ps, my neighbour request is still waiting for you to accept...?

I have accepted you days ago you show as my neighbour but when I try to visit you though it freezes my ipad. What's the best way to solve this.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Because I am way too lazy to create on for Sunday....

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Flight Catering
billsnj - Gyroscope
flip123 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Flight Catering
Mrstepot - Gyroscope
must_dash - Oscillating Beacon
Ndh2 - Oscillating Beacon
onehyy - Fuel Hose