Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Finally completed the required collections! Still got 1 day and 2 hours left of the event. I guess the stage disappears when you claim your reward?
If that happens, I will claim my reward in 1 day. It is a nice profit from the stage.

Device
  1. Android
Username
rob
Not Happy!!! Only a couple of hours left and no way to complete the task. What a complete waste of time!!. I completed level 3 stage in 4 days so not too bad. Then sending all flights to collect the Kaleidoscope collection so haven't been able to send any flights to collect items required for launches, tasks etc. I've not been able to send a launch for 2 weeks so missed out on all the rewards.I managed to complete Kaleidoscope 3 days ago and this is the only one I've been able to finish. Come in Black. I've used so many whistles is ridiculous. Every neighbour x9 everyday all on whistles and I'm still only 3/5 complete, got lots of the other items 11 buckles etc but no Black Hoodie. The same with collecting from the stage I've been doing this on 30mins most of the time. Am I not allowed to sleep? and I'm still missing 1x Vacuum Radio and 1x Phonogragh. I had the same problem with the UFO all time and effort and no reward. Stupid game. I won't be doing these events anymore.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Not Happy!!! Only a couple of hours left and no way to complete the task. What a complete waste of time!!. I completed level 3 stage in 4 days so not too bad. Then sending all flights to collect the Kaleidoscope collection so haven't been able to send any flights to collect items required for launches, tasks etc. I've not been able to send a launch for 2 weeks so missed out on all the rewards.I managed to complete Kaleidoscope 3 days ago and this is the only one I've been able to finish. Come in Black. I've used so many whistles is ridiculous. Every neighbour x9 everyday all on whistles and I'm still only 3/5 complete, got lots of the other items 11 buckles etc but no Black Hoodie. The same with collecting from the stage I've been doing this on 30mins most of the time. Am I not allowed to sleep? and I'm still missing 1x Vacuum Radio and 1x Phonogragh. I had the same problem with the UFO all time and effort and no reward. Stupid game. I won't be doing these events anymore.
Same here event finished and on android only needed 1 item from tents round my city robbed!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I did not complete the event. Drop rates from tents was very low. Never got stage to level 3. Maybe I will do better on the next event. Between now and the next event I will be doing launches and using up adventure maps and helping out in my alliance (where I can). Oh and saving up my greenies. (Grin)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
when i logged this afternoon i needed 3 gramophones , i got all 3 in the space of about 6 hours...

having just done my 5 commections im left with 6-4-0-8-7.... 25 extra pieces and no gramophones in there, thats some bad RNG

Congratulation for those who complete this event and good luck for those did not completed hope next year you will be ready to complete the event.
Its happen with many players did not completed i am one of them 2016 i did not do any events just learn and save items but 2017 after 1 year i start doing events and complete most of them up to now and still waiting some events to completed this year.
Good Luck All (y)

Top Bottom