Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Resource base and Mechanical Plant: items disappearing

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I have four resource bases each create four items at a time. I created 200 of each item (microcircuit, gear, varnish, sensor) and every time I use them at the mechanical plant or the hi-tech plant, I create more to keep above 200 each --- yet sometimes I go to make items in the Mechanical or High Tech plants and I'm out of resource base items? Also I did not fly helicopters and stocked up on mechanical plant items then go to use them and they are gone. At first I thought I was using them up and not realizing it but kept close track and they are disappearing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I have noticed the same thing. I don't have any statistical data to back it up but when I wait for all of the items to "pop out of the box" and then the icon disappears completely from the screen as they "cycle up the list" of items being added into the warehouse I do not lose any of the items.

I can use the left/right keys to go between the like buildings but I have to wait for the icon of the last item to disappear before closing out of the production building in order to not lose items.

Top Bottom