Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Removed from aircraft launch

The 576rule has been around for a wile now and is known by many thrue this forum and a few others also known thrue FB so its reasonably reliable .
If you join a launch and want to be sure off a 1st place you can aply the 576 rule known by most and it will mostly work but not guaranteed 100% du to a lack off comunication and unpredictability of some of your neigbors.
As already mentioned in previouce posts you could stay under the amount off rescourses put by the starter(nonforum) this gives a smaller chance off beeing kicked and will be preceived as less threatening to the starter loosing his ore her position.
If you start your own launches an extra guarantee would bee too add till you just pas halfway off recourses needed (1500) for red launch this way its obviouse you are going for first and if someone tryes to put more you are justified to kick him ore her and even to remove completely.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ernesto3
Username
Ernesto3
The 576rule has been around for a wile now and is known by many thrue this forum and a few others also known thrue FB so its reasonably reliable .
If you join a launch and want to be sure off a 1st place you can aply the 576 rule known by most and it will mostly work but not guaranteed 100% du to a lack off comunication and unpredictability of some of your neigbors.
As already mentioned in previouce posts you could stay under the amount off rescourses put by the starter(nonforum) this gives a smaller chance off beeing kicked and will be preceived as less threatening to the starter loosing his ore her position.
If you start your own launches an extra guarantee would bee too add till you just pas halfway off recourses needed (1500) for red launch this way its obviouse you are going for first and if someone tryes to put more you are justified to kick him ore her and even to remove completely.
You need to put 1680 points into a red launch to be safe. If you put less in and is joined by only one other gamer than this person can put points in until the sum is 2998 points and then put in a powerful explosive bolt which add 360 points which will give him the first place. Beside that you can’t kick him out after the launch is made. So there isn’t a thing that you can do about it if he plays that way.

I don’t join launches if I want a first place because then I will always start my own launch instead. But I have sometimes got a first place anyway by joining a launch where maybe 3 other players have put 2000 points into the launch. When I then join and see that none of them have put more than a thousand points in then I will of course put the remaining points in myself and take the first place. There also isn’t a thing that they can do about it because when I take the first place the launch is done and the starter therefore can’t kick me out anymore. But I still don’t understand why such starters even give me the chance?

When I then join and see that none of them have put more than a thousand points in then I will of course put the remaining points in myself and take the first place. There also isn’t a thing that they can do about it because when I take the first place the launch is done and the starter therefore can’t kick me out anymore. But I still don’t understand why such starters even give me the chance?
Perhaps because they want to do it slowly? Why do you assume that everybody wants to quickly close the launch? Perhaps they have small resources to spend and really don’t want anybody to overcome that launch.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ernesto3
Username
Ernesto3
Perhaps because they want to do it slowly? Why do you assume that everybody wants to quickly close the launch? Perhaps they have small resources to spend and really don’t want anybody to overcome that launch.
When they put about 1000 points into a launch and leave it with that they give everybody else the chance to join and steal the first place. So they have a huge risk to only get a way too expensive second place.

Therefore I would never play that way. If I can’t afford to put more into a launch then I just wait patiently until somebody else start a launch and put at least about half of the needed points into it. This usually only takes a few hours. Then I can join and usually get a cheap second or third place.

If I start my own launch instead then it is always because I want a first place and can afford to put almost all the points in myself if necessary. I only put about 1700 points in to start with though and wait for other players to join. But I have seen players even put 2300 points in a new launch and still be alone 20 hours later. So if they can’t put more in then they have the risk that the launch will fail and they just lose those 2300 points. So starting your own launch should IMO only be done if you have really many points because I would hate extremely to waste that many points on a failed launch.

Someone once told me hat if you don’t have he resources to launch a rocket in your own then you shouldn’t be opening a launch.

It just seems dumb to put any points into a launch without a plan for how to avoid it failing. I’ve participated in a few ‘rescue missions’ to get one off the ground at the last minute. I have also seen people on this forum I’ve offered to help with 6-7 hours on the clock not accept a friend request to help prevent it from failing.

In the end if someone wants to risk losin 2300 points or getting passed after putting 1000 points into a launch because they have hadn’t neighbors then it’s their choice. We all have people we like to launch with and criteria we look at when decided dig whether to join or start a launch

When they put about 1000 points into a launch and leave it with that they give everybody else the chance to join and steal the first place. So they have a huge risk to only get a way too expensive second place.

Therefore I would never play that way. If I can’t afford to put more into a launch then I just wait patiently until somebody else start a launch and put at least about half of the needed points into it. This usually only takes a few hours. Then I can join and usually get a cheap second or third place.

If I start my own launch instead then it is always because I want a first place and can afford to put almost all the points in myself if necessary. I only put about 1700 points in to start with though and wait for other players to join. But I have seen players even put 2300 points in a new launch and still be alone 20 hours later. So if they can’t put more in then they have the risk that the launch will fail and they just lose those 2300 points. So starting your own launch should IMO only be done if you have really many points because I would hate extremely to waste that many points on a failed launch.
Of course, but that’s not what I’m talking about. With this new era, we all have lots of small resources. Someone can decide getting rid of those small resources by launching really really slowly. That doesn’t mean they don’t have the resources. They have, but they’ll use them only at the very end. Meanwhile, they spend solid fuels, explosive bolts and additional stabilizers...

Top Bottom