Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All, spots are open for signups for Monday's launch. I'll be your captain as usual for Monday launches, and will be pre-boarding as well.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Looks like it's only 3 of us, so launch will be canceled tomorrow. We will sign uo tomorrow for Tuesday unless we get 6 people interested for tomorrow

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 - my day’s cleared up a bit. With @Dalija and I would that get you 6 or are we still missing 1?
Still missing one, but I got fuel to burn. It would be myself, then @Jim G and @PoorOldJim in 3rd, then @Dalija and yourself in 5th. If all you guys want to launch today, I will get on the pad for pre-boarding. Otherwise, we will just launch tomorrow

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 I don't mind heavier lifting - count me in for launch with 5 participants.
Honestly, you wouldnt even have to lift that much. I have some fuel to burn, so I would take on the bulk. With the 100 item limit, you have to ration your items wisely. I refuse to lose an MS or a PEB because of that limit!😤...especially now that with 7.2, all items in the launch box has an equal chance of showing up 🙌

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
A hint for anyone struggling with getting red launch preps:
1) Get the rocket gardens. Matter of fact, get all launch buildings
2) VISIT NEIGHBORS WITH PLANETARIUMS!!! I can't stress this enough! Make sure your neighbors have at least 3 (5 is ideal). This is where you get the most help growing your stock
3) Fly to Plesetsk (preferred) or Jiuquan
4) Get some planetariums yourselves from Mystery Building 2.

If you want more launch boxes, visit neighbors with cosmic fuel stations and training centers as well. Make sure you also fly to north and south observatories, as those collections are easier to do and flights are shorter.

Top Bottom