Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red launche

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
I mean that is an amazing achievement and, of course, I would love to be part of that. But I think there is a limit I would set myself if I'm not able to make a decent contribution to each launch. I would hate to be thought of as a freeloading SOB.
:)
P[/QUOTE
Well if I’m ever launching feel free to join on with as little as you want

Yeah you remind me about my self great job i read your post and i think ohh this what i am doing by the way still this is my strategy ;) complete 3 stars and them move for the next destination from same type of planes.
I buy the 6 grand hotels long time back and up to now still my town hall L9 i can upgraded ;)
:) ... and I'm already calculating how many of my 6 Grand Hotel can I store as I have already 30 award buildings with next 6 to come in few days.

I mean that is an amazing achievement and, of course, I would love to be part of that. But I think there is a limit I would set myself if I'm not able to make a decent contribution to each launch. I would hate to be thought of as a freeloading SOB.
:)
P
Just an advice from me: There shouldn't be a (reasonable) AC player who could be disappointed if someone joins his/her launch with few points, even with 0 pts. It doesn't cause any disadvantage to have more people joining your launch. Exactly opposite - you should be very careful joining someone's launch with many points as then you influence the first few seats and some launches have reserved first seats for some members.
So you could always join other red launches with e.g. up to 56 pts. (first 5 items) as you pay the first four items with coins and from the fifth one (Solid Fuel) you usually have more than you can spend.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Just an advice from me: There shouldn't be a (reasonable) AC player who could be disappointed if someone joins his/her launch with few points, even with 0 pts. It doesn't cause any disadvantage to have more people joining your launch. Exactly opposite - you should be very careful joining someone's launch with many points as then you influence the first few seats and some launches have reserved first seats for some members.
So you could always join other red launches with e.g. up to 56 pts. (first 5 items) as you pay the first four items with coins and from the fifth one (Solid Fuel) you usually have more than you can spend.

That's most helpful. Thank you!!

P

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Who is having ql parties and what is it exactly?
You just need to keep an eye on the forum, Ql parties are when multiple Ql users team up and launch as many times as possible. Normally the top spots are reserved for the people who have helped set it up but all the lower places are available

Top Bottom