Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red launche

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Hey guys,
Doing a red launch. So if u want to join, add me. I Will keep it open.
Please dont take number 1 position.

If this is not the right forum to post this, let me know. I couldnt find anything else.

GrtZ

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Hey mate I’m doing reds today as well so if you are still on the pad when I get back I’ll jump in with a Ql if that’s ok. I’ll add you now anyway

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Thats fine.
How do i keep it open? If many ppl join it might get laucnhed right?

Tbh i dont reallly know how the quantum leep works and also the quantum leep party at this point.
This is my first red launch

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
QLs speed up the launches by 90%, so instead of a 24hour launch its 2hours 25mins, if you have two QLs it’s 15mins and 3 is about 2.5mins

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
They are difficult to get. But some people seem to have a lot. There is a thing called QL mining where people play just to get QLs and they focus exclusively on the pathways that makes this happen. For example, you will get a QL if you fly 100 red launches. You can also buy them for green money - 500 each. Or you can get them by completing various collections which require you to fly repeatedly to certain destinations. I have never had one.
P

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
They are difficult to get. But some people seem to have a lot. There is a thing called QL mining where people play just to get QLs and they focus exclusively on the pathways that makes this happen. For example, you will get a QL if you fly 100 red launches. You can also buy them for green money - 500 each. Or you can get them by completing various collections which require you to fly repeatedly to certain destinations. I have never had one.
P

Which collection are that?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
@Kevin1010 I'm playing at level 71 - and I still haven't quite got my head round flying to destinations to get QLs. But I'm focussed on other aspects of game play which are taxing my brain so I'm putting off getting deeply into QLs until my game play is at that stage. Maybe a year. Lol.
P

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
@Kevin1010 I'm playing at level 71 - and I still haven't quite got my head round flying to destinations to get QLs. But I'm focussed on other aspects of game play which are taxing my brain so I'm putting off getting deeply into QLs until my game play is at that stage. Maybe a year. Lol.
P
What is it you are focussing on in the game mate??

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
@Steveb

Right now I am focussing on completing 3 stars for each destination up to Giant. Then 3 stars for destinations reached by Falcon (I have 2 of these already), T'bird and then Condor. I need a new runway as I am turning away Condors to land. Also want to upgrade Control Tower to L9 then buy hangar L7 and then a Condor. (if you can gift Infrared Camera or Motion Sensors that would be great.....).

Flying red launches most days building up silver tokens for Grand Hotels.......

So, I have plenty to do and the QL map flights are way in the future for me. But I will get there........

P

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
The bonus with having a Ql means you can gain silver and gold tokens a lot quicker, also the coins you receive help buy all the buildings etc you need quicker. If you get someone else with a Ql then parties are awesome, the one I was in the other night allowed me to get 1700silver tokens, 40gold tokens, almost half a million coins and a lot of fuel for launches. Even if you don’t get a Ql try and find people hosting parties so you can benefit as well

@Steveb

Right now I am focussing on completing 3 stars for each destination up to Giant. Then 3 stars for destinations reached by Falcon (I have 2 of these already), T'bird and then Condor. I need a new runway as I am turning away Condors to land. Also want to upgrade Control Tower to L9 then buy hangar L7 and then a Condor. (if you can gift Infrared Camera or Motion Sensors that would be great.....).

Flying red launches most days building up silver tokens for Grand Hotels.......

So, I have plenty to do and the QL map flights are way in the future for me. But I will get there........

P
Yeah you remind me about my self great job i read your post and i think ohh this what i am doing by the way still this is my strategy ;) complete 3 stars and them move for the next destination from same type of planes.
I buy the 6 grand hotels long time back and up to now still my town hall L9 i can upgraded ;)

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
The bonus with having a Ql means you can gain silver and gold tokens a lot quicker, also the coins you receive help buy all the buildings etc you need quicker. If you get someone else with a Ql then parties are awesome, the one I was in the other night allowed me to get 1700silver tokens, 40gold tokens, almost half a million coins and a lot of fuel for launches. Even if you don’t get a Ql try and find people hosting parties so you can benefit as well

I mean that is an amazing achievement and, of course, I would love to be part of that. But I think there is a limit I would set myself if I'm not able to make a decent contribution to each launch. I would hate to be thought of as a freeloading SOB.
:)
P

Top Bottom