Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red launch with rules - closed

Welcome all to join Husam QLs party.
If you want 1st you have to be faster by adding points and dont wait long time just after you add 576 point give time 20 second and then you have to add more points.
If you not adding points i will pass you or other members will do that.
Wait 3 Qls.
If you want to be my neighbor search MiRoSaGo alliance and send me request i will accept everyone.

@Husam Can i still join?
You can join and you can any place you want just follow the rules when you join my launch and i am taking 1st place the next will be public anyone can take 1st.
1st for me and next 1st for other ...etc tomorrow i am doing red launch and maybe the day after tomorrow.

Thanks to those who join me with QLs and support with points
@Liam Dobczinski thanks man as always you the best (y) the one i kick i dont know who is he but he hijack other players place any way the next launch i let him take 3rd with 196 points and he understand the rules :D i think he is mayor.

Sorry i will stop doing launches for today i will start next Monday because i dont want to pass the top rank players for this week.
Thanks to everyone join me hope you enjoy it.
See you next Monday and it will be on fire ;)(y)
This 10 hours apart is the pits!!! I didn't catch a single launch. :( But working on the blue launches made it more difficult. I'll look forward to next week.

Top Bottom