Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red launch with Husam1

Tomorrow April 1st,
I will start a Red launch party with my account Husam1 all welcome to join and you can send me a request from the MiRoSaGo alliance.
Many players will join and support this party rules is simple:
You have to be faster when you add points.
-1st place 576 points after 20 or 30 second you have to add more points if not then someone will pass you to 1st place no waiting.
-2nd place 574 you must add points after the 1st place adding more in same time 20 to 30 second if 1st not add points pass him.
-3rd place the same you can pass 1st and 2nd players if they not adding points to the first place within 20 and 30 second.
I guarantee you this will be fast launches like last year 1000 launches.
Wait for 3 QL if always.
The only reason i kick someone from the launch is if you try to close the launch when there only 2 QL.
If i put 2 points this mean i am leaving the launch and i am away.
If i put 96 points this mean i am taking a break for 15 minutes.
I will support with 2 or 3 Qls.
I am sure it will be fun most of the players and members know that from last year.
@AJ @Liam Dobczinski @Marve @crescent moon @Harcourt @Mate @Pinokkio @javi @Radu81 @mo elbo @Wasted Eagle @Aardvark @Alini @SactoDave @rocky @Robert @Ispmark @Gt city @Bali Hi @Mouse @Wired Parrott @Sudip @Bob69bob @Pit1024 @Etshk and many other members old and new to the forum:) sorry if i miss any member name :sick:
Thank you all

Last edited:
Hello @Husam added your main and support account to join the launch is there an estimated time to start ?
I am trying to start after the time reset for about 5 hours it will be in my country about 8am and maybe before and i will during the day doing launches about 10 hours between them short break.
This party during the week Monday to Monday (y)

Good morning @Husam Looking forward to the QL party. I'll have 3 QLs active, but will probably be rotating only 1 or 2 games into the launches at a time. My old computer is too slow, as is my internet, for fast launches. But definitely count on at least 1 QL for each launch! :D:D:D
Best for you join with 1 account with QL the support accounts without Qls (y) not all the day fast launches there is a time all the players will be online that time will be fast launches :D and i like that fast launches remind old time when we are 3 or 4 members add very fast close launch and repeat for about 1 hour doing more than 40 or 50 launches.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi Husam, are there any specific rules for minimum points to join? I understand the rules you wrote, but I didn´t fly with you yet, so don´t want to make something against your rules first time :p

I am trying to start after the time reset for about 5 hours it will be in my country about 8am and maybe before and i will during the day doing launches about 10 hours between them short break.
This party during the week Monday to Monday (y)
And if the QL event happens to show up (based on our weekly bonus code), so much the better! :D:D:D

Hi Husam, are there any specific rules for minimum points to join? I understand the rules you wrote, but I didn´t fly with you yet, so don´t want to make something against your rules first time :p
small points welcome we support them and many players in my launch take 3rd place with just 216 points dont worry i am always watching and control my launch and give chance to everyone in the first day join and watch 2 to 3 times then go a head (y) you will learn ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If my resources will allow, I'm hoping to be involved throughout the day, most likely towards the back. Many thanks for the opportunity.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello, I have not understood what time do these launches are. Anyway triggering my red pad and hope to see them

Top Bottom