Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rare PEB drop.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
I opened 1647 Launch Ready chests but only got 19 Powerful explosive bolts.
Is this normal. I don't think so.
Seems after the last major update launch ready drop numbers for PEB has decreased.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
I don't keep track but my PEB drop rate seems terrible of late. I was getting more Main Stablizers for awhile but this week it seems like I've gotten a lot of the small items
I agree. Main Stabilizers drop rate is pretty okay. Only PEB's one is disappointing.

Wow! That're crap drops! :eek:(n)
I opened about 900 a few days ago and got 46 (5%)...
Lucky one here! :D

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I've been saying the same thing. Only got 19 chests yesterday and 0 Peb's :(
Usually the tip from Robby Kusuma works. He says open 10 chests, if you get nothing, stop, don't continue until later.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
I've been saying the same thing. Only got 19 chests yesterday and 0 Peb's :(
Usually the tip from Robby Kusuma works. He says open 10 chests, if you get nothing, stop, don't continue until later.
WOW

I used that same thought with opening Mystery Boxes from Duke, it seems to give me more wind vains/vanes (Forgive me my poor English hehe)
If I open all of em in a row it seems to give me A LOT (read TOO MANY) of those Robots (guest plane loading faster)

I will save my chests and follow up on the advice from @Robby Kusuma

Thanks @Mia aka GORGEOUS :)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
WOW

I used that same thought with opening Mystery Boxes from Duke, it seems to give me more wind vains/vanes (Forgive me my poor English hehe)
If I open all of em in a row it seems to give me A LOT (read TOO MANY) of those Robots (guest plane loading faster)

you are right about the Mystery box you will get the Robot often..for don't having Robot a lot , close your game before to open a new Mystery Box ( or doing like Robby's method told for the chest)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Some players have post their case opening results here, and it's widely concluded that the PEB drop rate is around 5%. So yes @Amit Choudhary , you got a very bad drop rate.

Personally when I open many cases at once, i always get around 4%. And I've learned to always stop once I get a PEB and continue next time.

5% theoretically means that you should get 1 in every 20 cases you open. So when I get 1 at the 7th opening, or 16th opening for example, I'll stop and take the better odds. If not I'll continue until I get one and stop.

Device
  1. Android
WOW

Hey hey..... stay away......

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I open every day a new batch until I find one PEB. Then I stop until next day. On average, I need approximately 15-20 launch ready boxes until I find one.

On average from Planetarium visits and neighbors I get 30 launch ready boxes per day. So sometimes when I am in desparate need I open a second batch till I get another PEB. And so on.

I also use opening 10 and move from there. My first set might be more than 10 depending how many crates I have.
For example if I have 1454 crates I will go to 1440, if I get a PEB I will then go to 1430 and continue until I do not get one.
I feel it is a mistake to always quit as soon as you get one as often they seem to come in waves. I often fare better than
5% doing this my best run was 117 crates yielding 10 PEBs. Try different times of the day and just go with a consistent
strategy. I also at times get 2 PEBs within a run of 10 crates, in this situation I will extend as if the second PEB came in
the second 10 crates so I might go 20 crates before stopping in that situation. It seems to work well for me perhaps one
day I will track my openings for a month and see how the percentage works out. :cool:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I don't have any rules for launching. I don't care when someone overtakes me. I'll organise another launch... It's easy for me coz I've unlimited amount of fuel.
You read it correctly- UNLIMITED FUELS!!
Even if I miss top position sometimes.... I can recover in other launches... I only lack number of space collections....
Lol, Why do you care about drop rate when you have UNLIMITED FUEL?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PEB drop rate is supposed to be rare, That's why it's valuable.

Top Bottom