Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
This thread for those who like to join me in the launch party here we can discuss how its work, i have a lot neighbors some they already my team in private thread always support me and some from the main forum so i would like contact both of you guys and see who will join in this space party.
Thanks for you.
giphy.gif

Husam 20ttc611 will be the starter because this account have my all my neighbors from private and public i hope every one agree and if not i will let other players to lead its my pleasure.
Every day we doing Red launch up to the end of the event.

All welcome

Hi,

yeah I am interested...

Guy‘s it‘s me again...
I need still help to completed my Launch...
Can anyone help me I need 39 to complete the challenge but I have only 11 hours to go ;)

Thanks to all...
Why you late i am now busy if i active QL i cannot do the 39 flights with you maybe 2 or 3 so it will be useless my QL.

@Dempsi72 confirm how many now you have to do please
@Stacey anne you need to do 28 flights
Let me see how can i help if not happen you have to wait for the next time for this event.
DO you have enough point to add ? can you take 1st and 2nd place because i am out of points i cannot support.
I will wait 1 hour maybe others will help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom