Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now complete in both my games. Thank you so much @Husam for organizing these parties.This would not have happened for me without you!
View attachment 10279
My pleasure, thanks a lot for those join with QLs and special thanks for the players who support with points and help us to do many launches.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
i was looking for some QL guys on red pad but nobody found. so i opened again my own launch. if anyone wants to join feel free. im alone in the cockpit yet with 2436/3000 points in. you can close also the launch anytime you want, many thanks for help!

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
i was looking for some QL guys on red pad but nobody found. so i opened again my own launch. if anyone wants to join feel free. im alone in the cockpit yet with 2436/3000 points in. you can close also the launch anytime you want, many thanks for help!

@cats are awesome is currently launching with QLs if you want to reach out

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Never open your own launch. Not unless you know that 10 people with 3QLs are waiting to join your launch specifically.

It's better to wait in prep for few days than to lock yourself out of launches for 24h

@Husam You are more than welcome!! I FINALLY updated my game signatures and noticed that I could send it again!! If you need anything else, just let me know. You were a GREAT help with the red launches. Thanks again!!! (y)
Only the 1 Lie detector you send me i need (y)
I was looking to your signature searching for Document Detector i need 6 of thats it but couldn't find any way thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom