Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning All
Last night was amazing thank you all and today we will do more during the day.
I accept every one in the waiting list always wait for 3 QLs those who would like to join just to support without completing the 77 flights do not active QL save for future there is alot of players have the QLs
you just join us :)
Because of the lot players join yesterday i cannot control who will take first but one thing you do when join and you have the chance to put 576 all will respect and no one will pas you but keep adding points if you miss someone will pass to close the launch no time to wait like what he did M22 close fast after the third QL join.
Many thanks to you guys.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@Husam thank you for the launches earlier today and I see you are going again. Can you explain how this works? Do you want us to put in more than 96 points? It seems like you are doing all the work!

@Husam thank you for the launches earlier today and I see you are going again. Can you explain how this works? Do you want us to put in more than 96 points? It seems like you are doing all the work!
Every few hour i log in because the time zone is different between the players.
Its free places who put first 576 points will take first and he must keep adding if not and the time run i will pass and close the launch.
Sometimes the players cannot put points when i saw this and moving i will add points to close the launch.
I start to put 214, 216 let others pass me and i support with points give chance to them to take 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
When i saw big players i will leave it for them to add points and close the launch :D they can do that hundred times and we join the launch with less points ;);)
You dont wait go for first fast ;)
Wait for 3 QLs.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Every few hour i log in because the time zone is different between the players.
Its free places who put first 576 points will take first and he must keep adding if not and the time run i will pass and close the launch.
Sometimes the players cannot put points when i saw this and moving i will add points to close the launch.
I start to put 214, 216 let others pass me and i support with points give chance to them to take 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
When i saw big players i will leave it for them to add points and close the launch :D they can do that hundred times and we join the launch with less points ;);)
You dont wait go for first fast ;)
Wait for 3 QLs.
Thank you for the explanation. I didn't want to upset anyone.

Also, a huge thanks for all these launches. It is very appreciated.

Time for me to go to bed now. It is great that there are people all over the world doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom