Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
This thread for those who like to join me in the week end launch party here we can discuss how its work, i have a lot neighbors some they already my team in private thread always support me and some from the main forum so i would like contact both of you guys and see who will join in this space party.
Thanks for you.
giphy.gif

Husam 20ttc611 will be the starter because this account have my all my neighbors from private and public i hope every one agree and if not i will let other players to lead its my pleasure.
Hi Husam,

I'm more than interested, but you know I'm not available on the weekends. :(

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I will accept all request today sure when i log in to my account Husam.
Guys some players already start doing launches from today they wanna finish tonight any way still i am thinking to wait more time i wanna give a chance for more players to join us and let them save more prep what do you think ??
I like the idea of waiting also...I only have 5 total preps...so far...I just want a few more infrared telescopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom