Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Proposal for Saturday - October 18, 2014

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Gt city, if your Party is going on for this weekend, i can't participate when it's on sunday:(, having family obligations.
I'll check again later, what suggestions other people have.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Juvenal ... I will be on standby with a QL. Once we have confirmation that launches are problem free, then we can proceed I guess. Time will be you enemy here.. I can do Saturday but not Sunday as I am GMT - 4 .... Are we following GT's original plan : 20 blues and at least 20 reds?. Gt city
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Rsorour,
I think most this guys that have problems is on red launches.
Because a few minutes before this I just landed a blue rocket and it's fine. The problem is when I hit the ready button the suppose list in empty.
Let's see tomorrow.
Don't forget Ramy .. finger crossed ..
Juvenal

Sorry to report, prob with blue launches too :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Due to the recent situation that involving landing complicacy especially with red rocket I think is best to see if the situation is clears out.
To risky to use QL in that situation.
If the symptom is cured by GI .. we shall have a QL party at Saturday 18th on 13.00 GMT .. or a QL rollercoasters at Sunday 19th on 4.00 GMT.
Juvenal, as stated earlier, if possible, please 2 first places on red launches for jpjpjp999 on saterday (waterworld, tokens). For the rest you can let me know if you want my support for other launches or if you want me out because of the amound of joiners

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
OK, got some informations that others with QL cannot participate on Saturday 19.00 GMT.
Of course, the main problem is time, cause we are all from different part of globe.;)

So, there are two options:

- switch from Saturday to Sunday, 04.00 GMT time (06.00 CEST). I can arrange all shedulles and tried to put all wishes inside, but i cannot promise that all can get what we want. Those with QL and those who already wrote in past days, will have priority, and of course can happen, that I cannot include all. 19 users is TOP max for QL party and to have launch on every 5 minutes. Please, let me know: Rsorour, nsari, Robby Kusuma, Juvenal.

- Some asked to have QL pary earlier on Saturday, starting 3 hours earlier. I will not be at home that time and cannot participate nor organize everything. In that case Juvenal and nsari can take over and organize all, what is necessary to have QL rollercoaster this weekend.

So, those two options are available now. Free to post your thoughts, especially QL "boys and girls" (y) :D

Gt city, thank you for include me on this great QL party.
I will wait to see if the situation due the launch issues has been fixed. I will be on standby with a QL bonus or two QL if needed :)

Top Bottom