Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Proposal for Saturday - October 18, 2014

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi Gt city
I have in stock one QL to use but unfortunately this weekend I'm very busy so it's not possible for me to attend all QL party: I have a little window Saturaday night, from 24.00 CEST for 2/3 hours. Sunday morning I will busy again.
So, in my opinion, could be a good thing to postpone the QL party on next weekend, possibly starting on saturday mornig 26/10: in this case I will reserve a big part of this day for this activity and my QL would be used usefully.
Waiting for some news from your side.

Cheers

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
Gt, If you add me, I can give 2 ql with my both games. We use 4 ql and comeback in 8 seconds. No need to wait 5 minutes. I tried to message you today to add me but has no respond. The only problem is I dont know when the exactly time. I am in Jakarta, GMT+7

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt, If you add me, I can give 2 ql with my both games. We use 4 ql and comeback in 8 seconds. No need to wait 5 minutes. I tried to message you today to add me but has no respond. The only problem is I dont know when the exactly time. I am in Jakarta, GMT+7
Added you to my main account, please accept.
Yes, time could be a problem, i am gmt+2, means 19.00 gmt for me would be 21.00, but for you would be 02.00 am...
Waiting for your answer...

Terminal E

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7ohtt
Username
Terminal E
@Gt
city

I can join you and help you with the fuel. Any place is good for me. please accept my invitiation.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Gt city
So QL party will start this weekend? If I'm right it could be yesterday evening starting from 19.00 and sunday morning.

I can only participate on sunday. Some top rankings would be nice. Please combine top ranks in a short time schedule so we can focus on that timeframe:)
For blue I especially need the count of launches for a possible QL when 3starring(blue is still reward of QL right?), but could also do top rankings.
For red I need the money of the top ranking to complete my last upgrade and can always use golden tokens for the purchasing of the GiantS2's.

Wish you all a good weekend(y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, got some informations that others with QL cannot participate on Saturday 19.00 GMT.
Of course, the main problem is time, cause we are all from different part of globe.;)

So, there are two options:

- switch from Saturday to Sunday, 04.00 GMT time (06.00 CEST). I can arrange all shedulles and tried to put all wishes inside, but i cannot promise that all can get what we want. Those with QL and those who already wrote in past days, will have priority, and of course can happen, that I cannot include all. 19 users is TOP max for QL party and to have launch on every 5 minutes. Please, let me know: Rsorour, nsari, Robby Kusuma, Juvenal.

- Some asked to have QL pary earlier on Saturday, starting 3 hours earlier. I will not be at home that time and cannot participate nor organize everything. In that case Juvenal and nsari can take over and organize all, what is necessary to have QL rollercoaster this weekend.

So, those two options are available now. Free to post your thoughts, especially QL "boys and girls" (y) :D

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
OK, got some informations that others with QL cannot participate on Saturday 19.00 GMT.
Of course, the main problem is time, cause we are all from different part of globe.;)

So, there are two options:

- switch from Saturday to Sunday, 04.00 GMT time (06.00 CEST). I can arrange all shedulles and tried to put all wishes inside, but i cannot promise that all can get what we want. Those with QL and those who already wrote in past days, will have priority, and of course can happen, that I cannot include all. 19 users is TOP max for QL party and to have launch on every 5 minutes. Please, let me know: Rsorour, nsari, Robby Kusuma, Juvenal.

- Some asked to have QL pary earlier on Saturday, starting 3 hours earlier. I will not be at home that time and cannot participate nor organize everything. In that case Juvenal and nsari can take over and organize all, what is necessary to have QL rollercoaster this weekend.

So, those two options are available now. Free to post your thoughts, especially QL "boys and girls" (y) :D

I can help on Sunday. However I am not the only one that can not land a Space Shuttle. Until GI fixes this issue I am not sure I can.

Top Bottom