Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Proposal for Saturday - October 18, 2014

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I know Juvenal and nsari might continue another session Sunday morning. We all have 10.5 hours left on our QLs. I might be able to join them for a few lat minute launches before our Qls expire. You could lookout for their posts and reserve 1st place positions with Juvenal (our moderator). I have another 2.5 hours before i :sleep: . . I dont think you need to use your QL as nsari and juvenal have 3 active QLs and im the fourth. Ill fire one RED at 8:36 pm Cali time; can't guarantee other folks joining in though; you take 1st place and then ill retire for the night as my lander will take 2.5 hours. In the meantime, lookout for the crowd accross the pond or pond(s) greensmith
Cheers!
Ramy

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Rsorour,
It's 8:33 PM California time and my guests have departed. I will start a Lunar launch and look to join you. Let me know if I should spend a Quantum Leap! I will wait a bit for other flyers, then add enough fuel to launch.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Rsorour
Ramy,
Thanks for the ride and have a good night's sleep.
I'm ready to go again if anyone else is ... QL or no QL. I have enough fuel to take first and make it a fast launch. If I don't hear from anyone I'll start my own.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Rsorour
Okay if I take first again, Ramy?
I got Beverly Hills with the first one. Will try for more so I can actually open one and see what plane is required. (Although I would bet it's a Giant.)
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Many thanks to LAX greensmith flip123 and Chad Ladwig .... Shuttle launched. My hat is off to you guys (y)
Since my lander iwill be back in 2 hrs and 16 min from now, i will plan to start another RED at 1940 EST (2340 GMT). Now that i ave one of the new maps assuming the lander arrives safely, there are no reservations for first from my end. Anybody interested to take a shot at these new maps. let me know
Ramy
Hi Ramy (Rsorour) and the rest.

QL went well,
After joining Ramy, I went to bed. When I woke up, around three, I checked and Launched my rocket. Timer.... 24 hours
Why 24 hours.... Maybe because Ramy QL already landed when I took off? Sounds a bit logical.... But can not be the hole story...
In one launch, Ramy got the 2.24 hours and someone else got the 24 hours. Ramy wasn't landed yet when the other got 24 hours....

Anyone else an idea?

Top Bottom