Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Proposal for Saturday - October 18, 2014

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
What do you think we should do after Hburr's launch??? im runnig out of ammo and with the number of participants, we need to invest more. we need a bigger group. I dont think i can do any first or second place positions. If you guys have enough let me know. i could provide marginal support.
nsari Chad Ladwig LAX Hburr

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
What do you think we should do after Hburr's launch??? im runnig out of ammo and with the number of participants, we need to invest more. we need a bigger group. I dont think i can do any first or second place positions. If you guys have enough let me know. i could provide marginal support.
nsari Chad Ladwig LAX Hburr

Yes, I am running out of ammo too... and I should go for a while... I will check again if the QL party is still exist later. I am off now..thank you

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey Tom .... Something happenned in that very last launch i started; some sort of server issue popped up while the shuttle was taking off...I was struggling with this issue this morning on several multiple QL launches where it would not recognize other QL participants and gives me a 2.5 hr wait time for my lander. It happened again. So now i wont be ready before 8:36 pm California time . This issue came about with the latest update. Let me know what you want me to do. You want to wait or start your own and then ill tag along??? Also, i am semi-depleted ammo-wise. We had to invest alot of ammo that last session as the group wasnt that big. I hope more can join later. I have made an announcment earlier. greensmith
Ramy

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hey Tom .... Something happenned in that very last launch i started; some sort of server issue popped up while the shuttle was taking off...I was struggling with this issue this morning on several multiple QL launches where it would not recognize other QL participants and gives me a 2.5 hr wait time for my lander. It happened again. So now i wont be ready before 8:36 pm California time . This issue came about with the latest update. Let me know what you want me to do. You want to wait or start your own and then ill tag along??? Also, i am semi-depleted ammo-wise. We had to invest alot of ammo that last session as the group wasnt that big. I hope more can join later. I have made an announcment earlier. greensmith
Ramy

Rsorour
Ramy,
I will look for your red Lunar launch at 8:36 PM California time. Let me know if you want to wait for other players. Also if you want me to use a QL!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom