Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch QL Party

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Agreed, but I do think those with ql's are paying a higher price should get some extra love. And I'm not brining a ql.
Agreed.

I try to never intentionally pass a QL unless told to. And I try to ask first if there is time on the forum about etiquette with their launches. This forum has taught me many people do launches a little different so it's good to ask.

I will pass someone trying to Hijack a launch if it doesn't throw the QL into 4th place because I don't like hijackers.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No, I'm not even going to raise a ticket. I was thinking of quitting because of the 100 limit anyway but now that this happened, I lost all motivation to go on.
It's been great to meet you all but I'll not come back to this game. If you find a substitute, let me know, I'll still check my pms every now and then.

Be well.
That sucks man. Nothing worse than having the wind taken out of your sails. I hope you reconsider, but if you dont, I understand. Gonna miss having you around...you were one of my more reliable neighbors

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Man...how many QL's do you guys have? Sheesh! Thought there would only be a few launches. How many more to go?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
That sucks man. Nothing worse than having the wind taken out of your sails. I hope you reconsider, but if you dont, I understand. Gonna miss having you around...you were one of my more reliable neighbors

Thanks for the compliment but no, I made my mind up and I won't come back to Q$ or AC. If you find a substitute game, fine, if not, enjoy the game while it lasts.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Yeah a QL lasts for 24 hours. That's why people try to get QL's on their support accounts so they can do QL parties like this just by themselves.

1QL makes a launch about 2:20
2QL makes it about 14 minutes
3 is about a minute
and 4 is more or less instant

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah a QL lasts for 24 hours. That's why people try to get QL's on their support accounts so they can do QL parties like this just by themselves.

1QL makes a launch about 2:20
2QL makes it about 14 minutes
3 is about a minute
and 4 is more or less instant

You learn something new everyday. I always thought it was one QL used up for each individual launch...not the ability to utilize for 24 hours. No wonder you can earn so much from it. Thanks man...makes sense.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well this is the end of my participation in the QL party (all out of IR telescopes lol), but it was a lot of fun partaking in my first QL party. Thank you all for having me, and thanks @Owumi177 for bringing me on board. Keep me posted on future parties; I will have my own next time. Lataz :D

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Well this is the end of my participation in the QL party (all out of IR telescopes lol), but it was a lot of fun partaking in my first QL party. Thank you all for having me, and thanks @Owumi177 for bringing me on board. Keep me posted on future parties; I will have my own next time. Lataz :D
It was nice flying with you!

And 2 cents of advice, Planetariums give you most of your red launch items, but make flights to North and South Observatories with your jets and deltas when you can. It doesn't use catering and it's a good way of getting around the problem of a lack of IT Telescopes.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It was nice flying with you!

And 2 cents of advice, Planetariums give you most of your red launch items, but make flights to North and South Observatories with your jets and deltas when you can. It doesn't use catering and it's a good way of getting around the problem of a lack of IT Telescopes.
Oh I know. The problem is that those Nocturnals have been super rare for me, so my collection has been lacking. The other collections are decent, but I only had 8 IR telescopes. I visit planetariums when I can, but been also flying to Jiquan. That's temporary until I get some giants to fly to Pletensk, where the drop rate is seldom (like the observatories). I'll get my collection up soon no worries. Thanks for the QL nugget though; I want them even more now

Thanks so much for your support

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
You know. @Owumi177 If you called out who you wanted to be first (it could be you) or at least if the people in this group called out when they needed first it should make this more orderly and keep people from "battling" for first.

We should be trying Ideally to have 3 QL's before we launch.

This is your launch, you should call all the shots.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
No I agree a player with QL should have priority spot that totally fair play as it's their extra effort to achieve them

It it players with none jumping in taking spots from others that's who I was referring too

Top Bottom