Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch QL Party

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Sorry folks, I can't partake, I don't even have mission control 3 any more. Somehow I'm thrown back a couple of days and don't even have completed the event now, let alone bought the land I had, the latest slice for 200.000 and had saved 276.000 of the 400.000 needed for the next. My stadiums are gone - and so is my motivation to spend any more time on this game. How can this happen when it is an online game that stores my progress on the server?

event undone.jpg

I'm out of the game but I wish you all lots of fun and maybe we'll find a replacement game that we can all enjoy.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
I haven't asked anyone to leave only to share spots which is what we supposed to do are we not ?? Mbit to try give someone with QL at least one of the top 3 spots which is right thng to do

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
That happened to me two days @Phyllo

I sent a ticket to GI.

They haven't done anything about it and after stepping away for a day I decided I may just need to build my game back up because...GI.

It REALLY sucks, I made a thread about everything I lost but in the end it is what it is.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Sorry folks, I can't partake, I don't even have mission control 3 any more. Somehow I'm thrown back a couple of days and don't even have completed the event now, let alone bought the land I had, the latest slice for 200.000 and had saved 276.000 of the 400.000 needed for the next. My stadiums are gone - and so is my motivation to spend any more time on this game. How can this happen when it is an online game that stores my progress on the server?

View attachment 7619

I'm out of the game but I wish you all lots of fun and maybe we'll find a replacement game that we can all enjoy.
This happened to me except it took me to scratch, I contacted GI and it took them about a week but they rectified and credited back my greens.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
That happened to me two days @Phyllo

I sent a ticket to GI.

They haven't done anything about it and after stepping away for a day I decided I may just need to build my game back up because...GI.

It REALLY sucks, I made a thread about everything I lost but in the end it is what it is.

Indeed, it REALLY sucks and if this is what I need to expect to happen again and again, it simply is not worth my effort.
If the frustration outweighs the fun, why should I keep doing something?

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Indeed, it REALLY sucks and if this is what I need to expect to happen again and again, it simply is not worth my effort.
If the frustration outweighs the fun, why should I keep doing something?
I think it happened to me about the same level your at. GI will fix it and it only happened once to me. You'll probably have to add most of your friends over but from my experience they're really good about getting it right. My city cane back exactly the same, and they gave me two extra days on the event at the time even though I had no chance to finish it.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
CAPCOM is reporting a successful return. All crew safe. Ready for a another one Launch Director? Btw in NASA tradition you should have a vest made with the flight emblem for the event.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I think it happened to me about the same level your at. GI will fix it and it only happened once to me. You'll probably have to add most of your friends over but from my experience they're really good about getting it right. My city cane back exactly the same, and they gave me two extra days on the event at the time even though I had no chance to finish it.

No, I'm not even going to raise a ticket. I was thinking of quitting because of the 100 limit anyway but now that this happened, I lost all motivation to go on.
It's been great to meet you all but I'll not come back to this game. If you find a substitute, let me know, I'll still check my pms every now and then.

Be well.

Top Bottom