Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL party on Sunday 4/23

Would anyone be interested in a Red QL party (open to anyone) around Noon CST on Sunday 4/23?
I'm willing to start the launches for an hour or two if there's enough interest. I'll have an active QL

As for rules I'm thinking whomever is the first to 576 for a given launch gets first and other spots are open. That said this is the first time I'm setting one of these up so I'm open to suggestions from the more experienced partiers

If you want to join and we aren't neighbors just tag me and send me a request. I'm only accepting forum neighbors now so I don't want to delete you by accident

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Would anyone be interested in a Red QL party (open to anyone) around Noon CST on Sunday 4/23?
I'm willing to start the launches for an hour or two if there's enough interest. I'll have an active QL

As for rules I'm thinking whomever is the first to 576 for a given launch gets first and other spots are open. That said this is the first time I'm setting one of these up so I'm open to suggestions from the more experienced partiers

If you want to join and we aren't neighbors just tag me and send me a request. I'm only accepting forum neighbors now so I don't want to delete you by accident
Yep me too. Pls accept my request KingSAM

How long is your current QL valid? Are you planning on more launches? I would be pleased to help you and myself and others in your launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

My QL has 23 hours to go. I will do another launch around 14:40 our time. You are welcome to join and take first if you want. Let me know.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

My QL has 23 hours to go. I will do another launch around 14:40 our time. You are welcome to join and take first if you want. Let me know.

Regards
Harcourt

That is very good news, I will be there ready and waiting, I'm happy to sit in 2nd or 3rd place.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
for newer flyers don't think you need to have a QL to join. Only requirement is to be able to launch reds.

I won't mention names to protect the person involved but they were implying they were going to buy a QL with greenies to join. That isn't necessary although I'm sure GI would throw a party in your honor :)

I want to join in but I'm new to all this and don't want to mess anyone up. This will be my first QL party. I don't have a QL but I have lots of fuel I can throw in today. I just need someone to tell me what position to take because I don't want to hijack those of you who have the QLs.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
for newer flyers don't think you need to have a QL to join. Only requirement is to be able to launch reds.

I won't mention names to protect the person involved but they were implying they were going to buy a QL with greenies to join. That isn't necessary although I'm sure GI would throw a party in your honor :)

I want to join in but I'm new to all this and don't want to mess anyone up. This will be my first QL party. I don't have a QL but I have lots of fuel I can throw in today. I just need someone to tell me what position to take because I don't want to hijack those of you who have the QLs.

Top Bottom