Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL bonus in place but not showing on launch

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Activated a QL bonus, if I join launches that someone else starts it will show and contribute to lessening the time. Should I start one it will not show, nor will it show the other QL holder as being active, however the flight time is 2.23hrs. Have logged ticket, re opened game and now :whistle: ....

This is the first time I have used a hard earned QL!!!! Anyone experienced similar?

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi all still have the QL, will launch now on red all welcome if you are able too.

ARGHHHH for some reason the QL is not showing, still shows I have 11 hrs on it, what a waste!! So stuck on red with QL bonus and not able to use.....

EDIT 1778 in and all welcome to join and take a chance on the invisible QL.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi Sue,
I have active QL bonus and join on Pakman launch and the same with your launch..
I can't see the my QL bonus showing on my avatar when I on the launch..:rolleyes:
But the QL bonus is still work for my main game that hold the QL bonus ( launch time is 2h:15m) but NOT for my support game the time is 24 hours...:nailbiting:
So I would like to know what happen to other who join on the launch..
Pakman, Could you please confirm about the time for the rocket?

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
nsari, thanks for the info, will let you know when I take off as to the time. Annoying as am on my own using all my fuel to launch. Will let you know what happens and if someone joins.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
pegasus, yes the QL bonus is work for the QL holder... but my question is ...if it's still work for the other who join the launch or not :confused:

Understood will try and find out.

Unfortunately only 1 joiner who is not on the forum, so cannot find out. I flew this way last night with javi who also had a QL in place , if my memory serves correct Chad Ladwig was on that launch, Chad did you get 2.23 hrs as we did?

Hi Sue,
I have active QL bonus and join on Pakman launch and the same with your launch..
I can't see the my QL bonus showing on my avatar when I on the launch..:rolleyes:
But the QL bonus is still work for my main game that hold the QL bonus ( launch time is 2h:15m) but NOT for my support game the time is 24 hours...:nailbiting:
So I would like to know what happen to other who join on the launch..
Pakman, Could you please confirm about the time for the rocket?
Your QL didn't show up on your avatar - my launcher is not back for 24 hours. :( thanks for the assistance anyway :)

Device
  1. Android
Guys, looks like the bug is getting worst. QL bonus will do normal to all the group launcher. The problem happen, when one of the group has an internet conection problem. It will effect to all. Or, one of the ql, do neighbouring. So, my suggest, when you do the party, please do only fueling. Not others activity that need internet conection like neighbouring.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Yes, The bug has been fixed now :)
Now I join on Hansle's launch with one of my support game to make sure if the bug is really gone.
And the result is the time show on the launch is 2h:25m on both of my game ( one game is with QL bonus and other is without QL bonus)

nsari nice to see you again:), and thanks for picking me up; it appears like the QL worked this time.
The timer in both games shows 2:23, unlike yesterday when I got stuck on 24 hrs.

Top Bottom