Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please Help

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi everyone,
I am sorry everyone but have to share this to prove that i am a fair player.
As GI support team is not believing in me,It was the only way left for me.
Here is the list of good bug's which i took advantage of and then your server's tagged me as cheater:
1) Vintage Weathervane - when you use it and then keeps visiting neighbour, it will decrease your flight time by 30% every time we visit. Thus we can make 100s of flights in a day. I am still using it and it is very good for luna park's destinations.
2) Family Ticket - Use it and it is supposed to increase passenger give out by 200% but because of some good bug's we get 500%. Thus we have no problem of passenger's during flight's. Apartment Hotel Gives out 1000 passengers by using this bonus.
3) Inconvertible Coin & Pot Of Gold - They are supposed to increase income by 200% but instead using both of them at same time gives out 700%. Thus more coin's are generated. Made 4 million coins by using this. High rise hotel was supposed to give 100 coin's (approx.) But it gives out 66+66+66+132=330.

If a player is having large chunk of fuel barrels stored in warehouse then he can easily make 100s of flights in an hour.
So, Free2Play , i have been talking with GI support team for over a week and no solution to my problem. I even PM you but no reply. Please don't take it as offence or bad behavior but i am left with no choice but to contact you. I know it is not the right way but GI support isn't understanding my side,i hope you do. I have no grudges against you and anyone. Please look into this matter and i hope you can help me get out of this situation.
I had messaged you with pictures of another bug's and i assure you it was my device on which it happened.
Hoping of a positive reply☺
Thank you.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey AJ,
exploiting game bugs got you banned, but I'm glad after all these weeks you've finally admitted doing it. Thanks for reporting them.

If anyone's willing to check how well those "good bugs" and our anti-cheat system work, feel free to try them out as well! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Free2Play, I'm very sorry that a cat just died, but i must reply on your answer.
I'm NOT going to use the "good bugs" in my 3 games, because my main game VAYKA1 has been banned for just nearly a year.
It got banned in 2013, i don't know why, and it took me, as i said before almost a year to get a restore code.
So thank you very much for the "offer", but i'm NOT going to use it.:):):):):):):):):):):)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hey AJ,
exploiting game bugs got you banned, but I'm glad after all these weeks you've finally admitted doing it. Thanks for reporting them.

If anyone's willing to check how well those "good bugs" and our anti-cheat system work, feel free to try them out as well! ;)
Thank you for the reply. But i think it happened when you changed your game's dropping technique. You divided every drop into 3 but forgot to adjust bonuses into that. It's just a guess i am very bad at computer thing's.
Another question, will i get unblocked?
Thank you☺

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Free2Play, I'm very sorry that a cat just died, but i must reply on your answer.
I'm NOT going to use the "good bugs" in my 3 games, because my main game VAYKA1 has been banned for just nearly a year.
It got banned in 2013, i don't know why, and it took me, as i said before almost a year to get a restore code.
So thank you very much for the "offer", but i'm NOT going to use it.:):):):):):):):):):):)
You can use them in sending out excavation flight's as they don't count in world rankings.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thank you for the reply. But i think it happened when you changed your game's dropping technique. You divided every drop into 3 but forgot to adjust bonuses into that. It's just a guess i am very bad at computer thing's.
Another question, will i get unblocked?
Thank you☺

Banned means you will not game unlocked. GI has permanently barred your game.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Banned means you will not game unlocked. GI has permanently barred your game.
I totally disagree with you CB.
With all due respect,
I hadn't cheated but i took advantage of game's good bug's. Was it my fault to notice these bug's, The tester's of this game should have solved them at testing stage which they didn't. If taking advantage of good bug's will be termed as 'cheating', then i am ready to get blocked. I think everyone has taken most of the Business Class & Sky Captain bug in the red launches.
The decision is on ivan now as whatever he will make,i had to accept it. I hope that he unblock my game.
Thank you☺

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I totally disagree with you CB.
With all due respect,
I hadn't cheated but i took advantage of game's good bug's. Was it my fault to notice these bug's, The tester's of this game should have solved them at testing stage which they didn't. If taking advantage of good bug's will be termed as 'cheating', then i am ready to get blocked. I think everyone has taken most of the Business Class & Sky Captain bug in the red launches.
The decision is on ivan now as whatever he will make,i had to accept it. I hope that he unblock my game.
Thank you☺
I am on your side there @AJ :) Time traveling is cheating... Finding a good bug that GI should have seen from the beginning is NOT cheating.... There are some pretty damn smart people that play airport city and its not hard to figure it out, seriously..... That is why I play totally free, always on Wi-Fi at home when launching.... I am not giving GI any ammunition to block my game and I really hope that GI unblocks u @AJ.... Good luck my brother :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I am on your side there @AJ :) Time traveling is cheating... Finding a good bug that GI should have seen from the beginning is NOT cheating.... There are some pretty damn smart people that play airport city and its not hard to figure it out, seriously..... That is why I play totally free, always on Wi-Fi at home when launching.... I am not giving GI any ammunition to block my game and I really hope that GI unblocks u @AJ.... Good luck my brother :)
Thank you very much for understanding me and supporting me.
Thank you again for your wishes.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
The problem here is you, @AJ don't understand the word cheating. It means you do something you are not supposed to do. For example, if you participate in a marathon run competition and you use a short-cut to reduce the distance, it's cheating. You can't blame the organizers not to block every possible short-cut with concrete walls. You should know that you are expected to run 42km, and if you make a short-cut, don't be surprised, if you got disqualified when caught.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
The problem here is you, @AJ don't understand the word cheating. It means you do something you are not supposed to do. For example, if you participate in a marathon run competition and you use a short-cut to reduce the distance, it's cheating. You can't blame the organizers not to block every possible short-cut with concrete walls. You should know that you are expected to run 42km, and if you make a short-cut, don't be surprised, if you got disqualified when caught.
Hi @Alfonz Senki ,
I thought i was allowed to use this bonus. but you corrected me. Sorry everyone,i was not allowed to use bonus. it was my mistake to get that bonuses and using them and then finding out the bug.
Also i thought "bonuses" are made to ease out the game for a player.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Hey AJ,

Ivan,

I personally didn't know that you can speed up your flights that easily. In fact, I spent more than 700 greenies in getting my 3 lunaparks (renting planes, golden dice, etc.). I can accept GI labeling this as cheating, although a warning in this case should take place. And this is because one KNOWS about this and uses it to advance.

But the last two that AJ is reporting, in my opinion aren't considered cheating. If I want to use my family ticket, I expect to get the regular increase in passenger production. If it produces more (I never bothered to check mind you!) it's not because I did something knowingly (as in the flight speeding) but because what I wanted (and was told by the game that it does) to do, simply did something better. Same goes with the Pot of Gold and the Inconvertible Coin.

Regardless, this may answer questions as to why some of us were randomly accused for cheating, while we weren't really (I have used the family ticket bonus extensively during the excavations and the lunapark quests). If that's the case, then this emphasizes the need for some revisit in how GI implements the cheating detection engines...

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
There have been many mistakes over the years with programming errors and in some way GI should take the blame.
I have as you know been caught out by them, a little naive on my case
I do think that if you use the bonuses sparingly and do not take the bonuses excessively you will get away with it
I don't ever really check what extra I am getting I just know coins and speeds etc increase, I don't much notice
If you do go over the top I think GI are within their rights to ban games
Sorry but that's my opinion
As for the 42K its a bit like the Hare and the tortoise sometimes he wins going slowly;)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
We most certainly don't want to punish anyone who accidentally runs into a bug, whether it's to their advantage or not.
But once is once, and continuous exploits is a whole different thing.
It is a one time bug and i am sure you will fix it in next update.
I am just requesting you to please unblock me for a last time.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Also i got to know about standards at which game can get blocked by your anti-cheat system.
@AJ I do hope they help you out I know exactly what you are going through.:cry::cry::cry::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Also I don't know what to do this weekend I have been waiting for more time to play, now my plans to use all these bonuses my be scuppered!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Top Bottom