Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Piece of wood???

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03jswsnm
Username
Kbow
I am trying to complete the Collection of the Seal. I have several of all of the items needed EXCEPT the “a piece of wood”. I have a pumpkin bed & 2 Halloween shops on my airport & have been clicking on those & cemeteries of my neighbors for many days. Am I missing something? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03jswsnm
Username
Kbow
Oh gosh I hope so! I have 7 1/2 days left. Just wish I would get the darn thing already! Everything else was pretty easy for me to get done for Dark Skies. Just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed a step or something.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I am trying to complete the Collection of the Seal. I have several of all of the items needed EXCEPT the “a piece of wood”. I have a pumpkin bed & 2 Halloween shops on my airport & have been clicking on those & cemeteries of my neighbors for many days. Am I missing something? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi, Ask @JayBee she got the piece of wood yesterday, she maybe able to help you :)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I responded to your PM....but basically it’s a matter of waiting and to keep clicking....remember don’t wast clicks in neighborhoods that have completed the event...also one thing I forgot to mention....sometimes I would speed up my Halloween shops by watching videos...maybe this cycled the drop through a bit faster but regardless it still took approx. 6days for mine....I think I moaned about it enough to @lgibbs and anyone else who read my post in the forum then it just happened the same day of my moaning,

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
I'm pretty sure that it doesn't matter if another player has completed the event. The buildings will still potentially drop collectibles until the person visiting has completed it (or completed all of the criteria).
Actually they stopped dropping ...Unless it was a coincidence...the last day I stopped clicking in cities that had completed the event and started on those that I knew hadn’t and that’s when drops started again...it was Items I already had but at least I was getting drops after several days of 50 clicks per day and not 1 drop.

On my zfm account I was stuck with copper wire from since the game began then boom! 2 of them from one click, now my support has 2 cemeteries and in need of aerosols exactly 27 of them. Mind you, this account does not receive gifts and neither am I asking for any on this thread, this is my control of sorts to see if these quests are doable without support

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Actually they stopped dropping ...Unless it was a coincidence...the last day I stopped clicking in cities that had completed the event and started on those that I knew hadn’t and that’s when drops started again...it was Items I already had but at least I was getting drops after several days of 50 clicks per day and not 1 drop.
Just a coincidence I expect. I've had days where I've had not a single drop. If you'd tapped on the buildings after doing the 5, it should have shown that they are still there to drop.

Edit: I've just looked at yours, and they still show that they might, occasionally, if they feel like it, drop the collectibles.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Just a coincidence I expect. I've had days where I've had not a single drop. If you'd tapped on the buildings after doing the 5, it should have shown that they are still there to drop.
I did tap Halloween shops as a way to test and it no longer showed they were there and I just did it again in a couple and same...it no longer show available to drop...also that is what made me stop visiting the cities that had completed it...the pumpkin beds reads “items from Collection of the Seal may be found while collecting from this building”.

Can you try and let me know what you see @Crashfree?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I did tap Halloween shops as a way to test and it no longer showed they were there and I just did it again in a couple and same...it no longer show available to drop...also that is what made me stop visiting the cities that had completed it...the pumpkin beds reads “items from Collection of the Seal may be found while collecting from this building”.
It won't show for you, because you completed the event.
If you look at the same city from a support account that still has the event active, they will show.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
If you look at the same city from a support account that still has the event active, they will show.
That’s the one I used...my support...but both have completed I just haven’t clicked the finish biputtone...but hang on...I have 1 more I will go try it now....

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
@Crashfree you are right...my support account can see the buildings in my other 2 accounts still offer drops....I haven’t clicked to finish the quest...I wonder if it will still allow drops once I click to finish...I don’t have any neighbors on that account that have...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
@Crashfree you are right...my support account can see the buildings in my other 2 accounts still offer drops....I haven’t clicked to finish the quest...I wonder if it will still allow drops once I click to finish...I don’t have any neighbors on that account that have...
Yes, it should do. What we do should have no effect on what others see for our buildings. Unless we remove them, of course :)

There is a bug/feature in this event that means as soon as the Complete button is able to be pressed for a player, they are unable to pick up any more drops. From the buildings, anyway. I'm not sure about the flights/ghosts.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Yes, it should do. What we do should have no effect on what others see for our buildings. Unless we remove them, of course :)

There is a bug/feature in this event that means as soon as the Complete button is able to be pressed for a player, they are unable to pick up any more drops. From the buildings, anyway. I'm not sure about the flights/ghosts.
I don’t receive any drops from the flights anymore either...I was receiving drops from at least 9 out of 10 before...now...nothing...are you still doing the event?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I don’t receive any drops from the flights anymore either...I was receiving drops from at least 9 out of 10 before...now...nothing...are you still doing the event?
Sort of, it's still open. I've got 59/60 black wraiths banished in the vague hope of trying to get a piece of wood from one of my 2 halloween shops, to finish a second collection, in case I'm still playing this game if we get this event again. I'm not using up any visits on it, but I can't see there's any advantage for me to complete it before the final day. I'm in no rush for the building, I don't have anywhere to put it anyway!

Top Bottom