Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Hi here is an update: I've send a PM to brookeluke, so I'm waiting...
In the meantime with 18;10 hrs to go the score is 810 (394 brookeluke and 416 of me). I still don't want hyack him, but it looks like he wants a very slow launch. I don't think that will be a success, so yes we can use your help and maybe the help of Neil ellor.
What to do if someone start a luanch but says nothing about the 1st place (I have not enough items for the 1st place btw). I like the 3rd place.
I hope you can help me/us.
sorry everyone.....i was at work and didnt have much time. olly 333 and air canillas thanks for the help and sorry again to keep you waiting. i now know 2 people who are good neighbors....lol......didnt hijack the launch.....either of you need help in the future just let me know and i will do what i can to help

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Update - Very slow going at the minute 21:40 left 696 in all welcome just take a look or send neighbour request

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Jonny5 go ahead you can have the gold we may have olly 333 in later for a bronze so be patient it all yours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
if anyone wants to join i am going to start a launch soon. feel free to enter as many points as you want. im not going for gold so a hijack is ok for once....lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
wow!! anyone? lol i wake up this morning and nobody has joined my launch :( the one time i say im not going for gold and no neighbors come running? Now i actually need help to launch this as i havent been putting much in. 280/2000 with 12hrs left. anyone want to help so i dont fail this launch now? will be easy gold for someone here

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
wow!! anyone? lol i wake up this morning and nobody has joined my launch :( the one time i say im not going for gold and no neighbors come running? Now i actually need help to launch this as i havent been putting much in. 280/2000 with 12hrs left. anyone want to help so i dont fail this launch now? will be easy gold for someone here

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I joined ozsnowy launch today...
1st and 2nd place gone, easy third or more are available. 1680/2000, 19h:53min to go... (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom