Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
HH2 started blue launch, solo, currently on 900 points.

Sorry I missed you Az1 :(

pegasus

If I start a launch, it usually means I want to take first place.
Folks on this forum don't take kindly to hi jacking, you could lose neighbours fast!
If you want a first place, then start your own launch!

Just my views on the subject!

Did launch and took first, hope ok, if not we can sort on another launch. :)
Hi Sue, I was after first, but no worries, and thanks for the offer of another launch...maybe later this week sometime? We do follow a forum protocol of whoever initiates launch has first place, if they are not worried about first place, they normally would indicate as such on their initial posting advising that they had started a launch...

Happy Helen, sorry we missed each other, launch took place sooner than I expected, lol! Maybe later in the week....?
Cheers all!
Az...

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi Sue, I was after first, but no worries, and thanks for the offer of another launch...maybe later this week sometime? We do follow a forum protocol of whoever initiates launch has first place, if they are not worried about first place, they normally would indicate as such on their initial posting advising that they had started a launch...

Happy Helen, sorry we missed each other, launch took place sooner than I expected, lol! Maybe later in the week....?
Cheers all!
Az...
Oops, sorry about that, happy to do another during the week, with you taking the lead, had seen that is was taking awhile, not used to a slow launch and thought you needed help. Let me know when it suits you? Perhaps when this one lands I can restart and you and Happy Helen can take it from there?

Happy Helen, noted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom