Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
Sorry, probably a bug from GI. I wanted to start my launch but got server connection error message n went to join another neighbour launch. I didn't even know I showed up on other people's launch as I was in another launch

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
There's a bug when I start a launch, i got an error but showed up in neighbour views. I started another launch so please join the one that has more time remaining if you want to. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I started a Prometheus Launch a few hours ago...Please join and take any position you want!
So far, I have added 150, Kitty (Ka) is in there for 1096, and will take first.
We only need 750 pts to get this baby off the ground, and there's still 20 hours left to go.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Unreal,!!! what a jerk!
In the last 2 weeks, I have deleted 5 friends (including this current one) who have scooped my launches.

I have no big ticket items left to get gold. They all went into my previous launches - some of which were scooped by people who already have several alien legacies (I still haven't got one). Very rude. Now it will be a week before I have enough to launch again

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am trying not to join Launches if user is not from this forum. Even then, if possible, i come here and take a look, if user looking for gold or just want to have a (slow) launch, doesnt matter what place will got.
So Chloe11111, hope i could help you to reach your gold. Let me know, when you will be able to launch, will be happy to contribute (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom