Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
ricky12 i don't know if you're part of the forum. it seems you went to sleep. launching prometheus is a step in the new UFO mission so i joined you. 406 points away from launching!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
hi all,
just started a Prometheus launch, 963 points already in, who is going to join me?
still 23.40 hrs to go.
The launch is needed for the new quest Out of space. Thx for yoining

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Tjiaman really? Your own launch and zero points? I'm going to cover the points but you owe me one, maybe a few!! Not cool to host and Put in zero points.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 103
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I have an experience with lost points.
If you use all the launch items quickly and the Internet connection between GI server and you is lost - you loose all the points that were not confirmed by GI server.
I have lost about 300 points in the same way.
When you use an expensive launch item check the result please before use the next one!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city 3: Started Level 1 Launch, 912/1600, 14h to go. Any help would be welcome :)
Have enough items to cover all point, but need some items for later - Prometeus Launch L2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom