Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Phantom Airship is Back

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The Airship Store is gone but a "phantom" Airship appears when the game is opened. The view moves to the dock, the Airship appears briefly, then disappears. This has been happening occasionally for the last few months. There are also times when I move a building that the view moves to the dock for a few seconds until I can once again control the game.
Cheers,
Tom

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
The Airship Store is gone but a "phantom" Airship appears when the game is opened. The view moves to the dock, the Airship appears briefly, then disappears. This has been happening occasionally for the last few months. There are also times when I move a building that the view moves to the dock for a few seconds until I can once again control the game.
Cheers,
Tom

This has happened to me since they "fixed" the "good" bug where Duke's gifts would reset from the time when he was suppose to have left until gifting reset. Instead of fixing it properly, they just made Duke invisible during this time which gives this bug. As a programmer, it is quite obvious to me that GI's programmer staff is not the most experienced and QA is almost non existent.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
This is happening again.

A few days ago, I tried to raise a ticket to GI (before reading this thread) but they want screenshots. In my opinion, this is not really possible to screenshot (I have tried shooting a video using my mobile phone but I am unconvinced it shows the issue properly).

Any suggestions, or just remove the road access (which I have done) and wait for GI to fix it?

Steve

Top Bottom