1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

PEOPLE COME AND PEOPLE GO. Knight Fliers in need of two mates within the alliance.

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by KenDuckySmith, 11 July 2018.

1. We don't ask for tasks to be completed all 3 every week. One task is sufficient if it's all you can muster up, fuel and passengers to complete.
    My biggest wishes in bringing on new friends, or even old friends, is that you have the utmost respect for yourself, your mates, and those you cross paths with up in the skies.
    Two mates, 3 days to add you, so Sunday begins new missions and you can partake in them.
    PM Me if you have an interest.Knight Fliers2.jpg

crescent moon, Phil G and Dafsade like this.
  2. And don't forget to mention - we are a top 50 alliance, which means 2 alliance maps, regular dice, fuel and passengers every week.

Dafsade likes this.
  3. Dafsade

Dafsade Active Member

iPhone
    PM me :)
    dafsade
    And really great alliance members !

crescent moon likes this.
  4. Kevin1010

Kevin1010 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03m4zpz4
    Kevin1010
    @Dafsade sended me a message about joining and replied this

Hey man,
    At the moment i am not really doing Alliance tasks as i am focussing on 3 starring destinations.
    A lot of times i see tasks Which i allready have done flying to.
    I am in an Alliance Which is doing nothing but thats fine.

I fly arround 45000 pax a week now.
    And just 100000 points left from level 71 where i can start flying big planes Which gives me a Total of 65 pax a week.
    There was allready an Alliance Which i could join but they want to wait until i play 70-100.

For now If u would like to have my pax added to ur Alliance Which gives u a higher place in the ranking thats fine and i Will join

Dafsade likes this.
  5. Dafsade

Dafsade Active Member

iPhone
    dafsade

@KenDuckySmith look at this :D !

6. Dafsade

Dafsade Active Member

iPhone
    dafsade
    @DlFl

If you are still looking for an active alliance, you can read this thread !

7. DlFl

DlFl Active Member

Android
    04svo7nu
    Wouter B
    Hi @Dafsade,

Im certainly interessted if you want me. My current Alliance has fallen asleep I think.

Dafsade likes this.
  8. Dafsade

Dafsade Active Member

iPhone
    dafsade

We have to ask @KenDuckySmith ! Once he logs in the forum, he will tell you :D !

9. DlFl

DlFl Active Member

Android
    04svo7nu
    Wouter B