Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers increase warehouse

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hey Guys,

How do i increase the passengers in my warehouse.
I am doing flights for Adventure maps and i finding out that passengers are the big problem.

I have loads of fuel but cannot fly planes because i am out of passengers.

So after an hour of flying i only could do three maps

Tollan 18 drops out of 53 flights
Machu Pichu 18 drops out of 58 flights
Tenochilan 20 drops out of 91 flights

Also try to shift your focus in buying passenger buildings. This is what I do: I have a lot of passenger buildings in the warehouse and I usually fill my city with them 2 days before I hunt then after the hunt I return them back to the warehouse to balance my city between coins and passenger buildings (right now I am in the process of buying square houses and lofts and mycity is capable (after all passenger buildings have yielded) of producing at the least 4500 passengers (minus bonuses).

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Izelman @Teboho thanks

But is there not such like u get from the cloudcastle. It gives h group of 150 pax Wich Will be stored in the warehouse.
This way u could save up pax and add then when u want to use them. All the others are direct added to the pax u fly and not saved.

@Izelman @Teboho thanks

But is there not such like u get from the cloudcastle. It gives h group of 150 pax Wich Will be stored in the warehouse.
This way u could save up pax and add then when u want to use them. All the others are direct added to the pax u fly and not saved.
Come on now... cloud castle is a work in progress and s such it is only applicable after you collected everything 100 times but what are you doing in the interim? Do you wait for the cloud castle? No my friend you keep going you purchase what you can and when it does drop it will be like a bonanza.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Teboho no no my friend. What i mean is just the reward as an example. Cloudcastle is too far away.

But u get 150 pax a day Which Will be stored in warehouse.
Like u get send 10pax from a neighbour, Will be stored in ur warehouse.
If u open a giftbox u het sometimes 10 pax or 150 Wich Will be stored in ur warehouse.

Thats what i meant. Are there more ways to save up pax

@Teboho no no my friend. What i mean is just the reward as an example. Cloudcastle is too far away.

But u get 150 pax a day Which Will be stored in warehouse.
Like u get send 10pax from a neighbour, Will be stored in ur warehouse.
If u open a giftbox u het sometimes 10 pax or 150 Wich Will be stored in ur warehouse.

Thats what i meant. Are there more ways to save up pax
Nope! Not that I know off, but also understand that the 'glitches' like this one are game features and the onus is on you to come up with an ingenious way to save up passengers.

But 1 way I know off... Do not use the passengers in the warehouse until they accumulate to what you really need to do. As an example, I have 1900 passengers in my warehouse and to fly red launch maps I need 228000 passengers, my city with all the bonuses applied can produce 18000 passengers and to cover the difference I'll need 15 alarm clocks (surely this is impractical); then the question is what must I do next? Ask for passengers and be patient. This is a long term strategy and tactics game have that element within you to persevere and linger on until you get what you need.

The passengers in the warehouse will never fulfill your passenger needs over the
long term. If you save them for a LONG time you may be able to do a run for a map
destination. As @Teboho mentioned you need to build more passenger buildings and
use the appropriate bonuses that help when doing map runs. Another option is to create
a bonus collection area as discussed here https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/passenger-bonus-square-setup.21886/
To make a good one of these also takes some time and does cost money. However you
can also buld one which does not cost money but will not be as effective.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20lrsbuj
Username
starjet
Also try to shift your focus in buying passenger buildings. This is what I do: I have a lot of passenger buildings in the warehouse and I usually fill my city with them 2 days before I hunt then after the hunt I return them back to the warehouse to balance my city between coins and passenger buildings (right now I am in the process of buying square houses and lofts and mycity is capable (after all passenger buildings have yielded) of producing at the least 4500 passengers (minus bonuses).
Evening Teboho,
Tomorrow I start sending you 13 Crucibles.
I have just been given Patrol Drone as a gift item to send. Would you like 8 of these for your Terminal 8 when I have completed the Crucibles.
All the best & belated Happy Easter.

Eddie

Top Bottom