Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure Pardon my gripe ...

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
... but I'm feeling frustrated with excavation flying.

I've been flying to the excavations destinations pretty regularly for the last three months with the goal of completing the Sands of Time collection for my first time.

I now have 6 of everything except for Druid Horoscope. I simply can't seem to get my hands on the Avaricum map. I have more than plenty of the others, but this one seems to elude me, even with dice.

Grrrrrrr.gif

OK. I've said it, and now the thought is no longer bothering me. Gripe session over.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Opening the map chests in a group of 5+ tends to get a more even spread of map locations. Opening them one at a time once every 3-4 days or however often you get them usually gives me allot of the same map. However you already have a ton of maps just the one is what you are looking for.

... but I'm feeling frustrated with excavation flying.

I've been flying to the excavations destinations pretty regularly for the last three months with the goal of completing the Sands of Time collection for my first time.

I now have 6 of everything except for Druid Horoscope. I simply can't seem to get my hands on the Avaricum map. I have more than plenty of the others, but this one seems to elude me, even with dice.

View attachment 9621

OK. I've said it, and now the thought is no longer bothering me. Gripe session over.
Welcome to my nightmare :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I've just finished 87 runs to Mesoamerica in 6 hour window. Used dice and spyglass and a bit of fuel I'd got saved up. Ended up with 12 chests, stopped by weather 1 x, breakdown x10. Good drop rate? Just finishing up last hour with jets to Rome.
That's a good drop rate compared to me, I did 79 flights and only got 3 drops. I only had golden dice on. Next time I'll try it with Spyglass

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Golden dice doesn't work to Mesoamerica. Use golden dice on the map locations that you get from Mesoamerica.
Thanks Dan, good to know... wish I didn't waste all those maps I saved. It's gonna take me a couple of months to get enough maps again:banghead::banghead::banghead: of the 3 maps I got, two of them were for the same destination :arghh:

What bonus would you suggest on Mesoamerica?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Thanks Dan, good to know... wish I didn't waste all those maps I saved. It's gonna take me a couple of months to get enough maps again:banghead::banghead::banghead: of the 3 maps I got, two of them were for the same destination :arghh:

What bonus would you suggest on Mesoamerica?
Regular dice

That's what I'm doing now as I accidently started a golden dice running!! I'll give you the stats on that when my 6 hours have finished. What an idiot I am!
So after my 6 hours golden dice I have done 31 flights to Tollan for 9 items, 41 flights to Machu Pichu for 7 items and the best 26 flights to Chihen for 12 items. I now have no fuel and was running out of passengers. Not bad for a days work! Only used golden dice

Last edited:
Top Bottom