Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the Wings of Love (2017) (ALL Platforms)

Punmat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Punmat
NO! STOP! DO NOT PRESS COMPLETE.
If you do the quest destinations disappear and the building produce normal passengers. Have you got all the PPD and TP destinations 3*ed? Maybe swap to jets and hit that destination, you've got 9 days......

Thanks for the tip.

I've 3 Star'ed the PPD and TP locations...am working on the Jet ones as we speak. Don't know if i want to do the Delta ones or not.

As stated the deltas and jumbos produce like mad. I had all but a few of the other destinations done and half the deltas.
I have now collected 18 of those bear collections with no bonuses active. By time I finish the jumbos
I will probably have 30+ with the ridiculously generous drop rate. :cool:
Agreed, Jumbo and Delta are prolificly dropped stuffed animals. I have plenty of extra collections of those.
I just wish the drop rate on the flowers were better. I have clicked through 2 sets of fields on my android without a single flower....

Agreed, Jumbo and Delta are prolificly dropped stuffed animals. I have plenty of extra collections of those.
I just wish the drop rate on the flowers were better. I have clicked through 2 sets of fields on my android without a single flower....

Well I guess I am extra lucky I only needed 3 flowers to finish that part.
After one day it was done and only needed to fly for stars. :cool:

Well I guess I am extra lucky I only needed 3 flowers to finish that part.
After one day it was done and only needed to fly for stars. :cool:
Yes, I am a bit confused about how someone said earlier to keep your sheers as we are going to need them for the "Spring is in the Air" event which was last year....so I've been hesitant to use any more sheers until I have many and can run a bonus like a spyglass or dice....which I hope has better results.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Yes, I am a bit confused about how someone said earlier to keep your sheers as we are going to need them for the "Spring is in the Air" event which was last year....so I've been hesitant to use any more sheers until I have many and can run a bonus like a spyglass or dice....which I hope has better results.
Spy glass made no difference at all for me, golden dice (activated for planetariums really) on the other hand helped a llot for flowers :)

As stated the deltas and jumbos produce like mad. I had all but a few of the other destinations done and half the deltas.
I have now collected 18 of those bear collections with no bonuses active. By time I finish the jumbos
I will probably have 30+ with the ridiculously generous drop rate. :cool:

I don't have anything above deltas flying the event (and only 2 of those) and the drops were good for those for sure. That said I've only got 4 of the stuffed tigers and about 15-20 of each of the others, so some are still a little harder to get

Top Bottom