Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch On Pad

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
sorry had to watch da kids,,,,just click add friend. launch is ready but what next,,don't see your avatar in launch member bar?

0 to 1600 is empty,,do I add from inventory to get the 1600 points 1st before others join?

sorry had to watch da kids,,,,just click add friend. launch is ready but what next,,don't see your avatar in launch member bar?

0 to 1600 is empty,,do I add from inventory to get the 1600 points 1st before others join?
When you opened your lajnch you will have had the choice or new or join a friend.. I assume you started a new one. You should then see your avatar at the left and you click on the items you want to add. You have 24 hours to get up to the 1600 points. If you want to take first you ought to say in your post first taken, and add 576 points as quickly as possible. If not someone might try to overtake you.

Does this make sense with what you can see on your screen?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
screen is just fine it's the astigmatism and right cataract that confuses things, words jump,,and I seem to be getting CRS,,,, can't remember squat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can get the 576 easy must have 30+ solid fuel,,,TY

screen is just fine it's the astigmatism and right cataract that confuses things, words jump,,and I seem to be getting CRS,,,, can't remember squat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can get the 576 easy must have 30+ solid fuel,,,TY
Yes but the problem is the loading time. Each item has a different time to load. The expensive items like Powerful explosive bolts load very quickly and others like soljd fuel take 2 hours. That's the trap. Has any one joined you? How much time is left on the clock?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Yes but the problem is the loading time. Each item has a different time to load. The expensive items like Powerful explosive bolts load very quickly and others like soljd fuel take 2 hours. That's the trap. Has any one joined you? How much time is left on the clock?
15 hr 36min..no one joined but, had a new neighbor from green launch, still, figuring how to get him in the que,,

15 hr 36min..no one joined but, had a new neighbor from green launch, still, figuring how to get him in the que,,
Accept him as a friend , so I think he's given you his friend code. Type it in and send it off, then write here to him that it's accepted. Then he gets tagged that you've replied. He then clicks on his green launch and elecrpts to join yours. There's nothing you can do except send a friend invite.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
Accept him as a friend , so I think he's given you his friend code. Type it in and send it off, then write here to him that it's accepted. Then he gets tagged that you've replied. He then clicks on his green launch and elecrpts to join yours. There's nothing you can do except send a friend invite.
he's already in my neighbors got the acceptance...he's a couple of threads up wind??/something or other...just missed his msg,,,I had to watch the grand kids,,,daily chore, 7 to 10 AM CST,,,thats when I lose the lap top,,,,that 4 year old boy can navigate better than me????,, they watch u tube toy show vids,,,,

In which case he has to open a green and join you. Send him a private message to ask if he still wants to join. That will get direct to him if he is on line. If he's not there then you might have to reask if anyone can join you. If you do that you need to say how many points are in out of 1600 and how long is left. Your post is in the right place so if there are people around who can help they will see it. I can't as both my games are out at the moment.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20curkpm
Username
W.W. Feldman
whatever you're comfortable with,,,bump to 2 or ?,,,this is all new to me,,timed out the 1st time,,trying to figure it out,,took time to learn how post and where,,,

Top Bottom