Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Official Photo Contest

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello, fellow pilots!
We started the photo contest on our FB page.
51163552_2581839075176630_1461972387560947712_o.jpg

Rules are pretty easy: Print the Airport City logo, put it next to the items you consider essential for any trip, and take a top-down photo of it all.

Upload your photos to the comments section and you will have a chance to win up to 100 airport cash.
Feel free to join. :happy:

View attachment 18045 i miss locations in Croatia !
Valentin event (14.2) you give us Pula and Rijeka as lokation but Croatia have very beatiful towns with big history !
i do one, maybe i do more

this is Split (Croatia) 1700 years old town
and Split has his own airport too :)View attachment 18044
Lovely pictures. I have only visited Dubrovnik beautiful town with great history.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
View attachment 18046 View attachment 18045 i miss locations in Croatia !
Valentin event (14.2) you give us Pula and Rijeka as lokation but Croatia have very beatiful towns with big history !
i do one, maybe i do more

this is Split (Croatia) 1700 years old town
and Split has his own airport too :)View attachment 18044
@Mate i believe Pula is on the ‘Rock the Sky Event’ but I can’t find anything about Rijeka, do you have any screen shots or did you 3 star Rijeka?

Well this is interesting. Absolute silence from @Ur-quan during the recent server and update issues that affected thousands of players over the past fortnight, but now he’s brought a new photo competition.

I mean, seriously?

There’s someone called Mary on the support team who is infamous on here for providing minimal help whilst asking users to check their internet connection is stable to fix any issue. Even she was more use since the last update.

Not having a go at you personally here amigo, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with pitching up and saying “There’s a problem that we’re now aware of and working to fix it, sorry for the inconvenience.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Well this is interesting. Absolute silence from @Ur-quan during the recent server and update issues that affected thousands of players over the past fortnight, but now he’s brought a new photo competition.

I mean, seriously?

There’s someone called Mary on the support team who is infamous on here for providing minimal help whilst asking users to check their internet connection is stable to fix any issue. Even she was more use since the last update.

Not having a go at you personally here amigo, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with pitching up and saying “There’s a problem that we’re now aware of and working to fix it, sorry for the inconvenience.
yes, 100% truh
they must give more space for good suport! the suport is bad for a game which play so many people!
i not mean the guys from game insight here in forum, they do great job.
i mean real suport! in 2 years i had many problems but allways same automaticly answer from Anton and i think i know more about this game (same like many others here) as what suport allways answer! check your network :banghead::bawling::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
same like last event! last day not work and i cant finish some aims but about this nobody care!
gi must do more about suport!

I mean, seriously?

Have to agree im afraid. I also am not a fan of bringing posts from FaceAche onto the forum. Dont think I am alone among people here who have absolutely no interest in posting on FaceB. Leave FB on FB. Lets have some good interaction, as with F2P.

(...)
Have to agree im afraid. I also am not a fan of bringing posts from FaceAche onto the forum. Dont think I am alone among people here who have absolutely no interest in posting on FaceB. Leave FB on FB. Lets have some good interaction, as with F2P.
I thought exactly the same when I saw this post... What? Publicity to FB events here?
When something (really) interesting shows up on that platform we know some forum member will tell us about it here.

I mean, seriously?

This is a bull's eye post that deserves an award.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
>I’ve heard a rumour that an eclipse comes around more often than Ur-Quan
I've heard a rumor that the speed of the moon is increasing with every year. So eclipses will occur more often. If there is a correlation - so will do I.

>during the recent server and update issues that affected thousands of players over the past fortnight, but now he’s brought a new photo competition.
I thought that hardened pilots here will be interested in the contest. If you are not interested. No one forces you to participate. As for past issues as it was said it was caused by DSN change (which happens not under our control) In order to compensate this, we increased the Friday bonus last week.

>during the recent server and update issues that affected thousands of players over the past fortnight, but now he’s brought a new photo competition.
I thought that hardened pilots here will be interested in the contest. If you are not interested. No one forces you to participate. As for past issues as it was said it was caused by DSN change (which happens not under our control) In order to compensate this, we increased the Friday bonus last week.
Its not that no-ones interested, its just Facebook posts stay on Facebook. Anyone interested can do it on Facebook.
Players in here are far more interested in the game and its problems, development etc. And in talking to each other about the game, launches etc.
You only have to look at the number of posts you had to see its not we need or want on here. You are a link between Gi and this forum, which is the biggest relating to AC.
Not everyone on here is a hardened player. This is a supportive forum that tries to help less experienced players, so they stay playing AC and dont give up. By interacting with us, you can learn and understand from the people who play the game everyday and not just as a developer.

>I’ve heard a rumour that an eclipse comes around more often than Ur-Quan
I've heard a rumor that the speed of the moon is increasing with every year. So eclipses will occur more often. If there is a correlation - so will do I.

:eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom