Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Offer has appeared - 1000 fuel and 10 greenies for $1.99 but ..........

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@Husam have you had any further information from GI? I've just had the email that you had asking if 'internet is stable and secure' and asking 'if I purchased from the bank'...seriously with the tickets submitted from folk all over the world with the same issue here why not put two and two together?!

@Husam have you had any further information from GI? I've just had the email that you had asking if 'internet is stable and secure' and asking 'if I purchased from the bank'...seriously with the tickets submitted from folk all over the world with the same issue here why not put two and two together?!
Not yet sorry if i have any info or they resolved for me i will post here and you do the same lets wait today and see what will happen.
I think the problems is between Microsoft and Gi because i contact Microsoft too
One of my account work fine and i can purchase airport cash and the offer for the fuel with 10 greenies.
The other account i can buy airport cash but cannot buy the fuel offer also the offer between 2 accounts its different and i am using the same computer.
Lets wait still there is time.

Is the bottomless bottle instantly active, or does it goes to storage first?
It is active as @JayBee confirm that when he buy it in his previous post
I just purchase it on my main for $2.99...the 2000 units are added as bottomless barrel so it stops the 1 unit/min. That it normally gives...so I guess I need to fly maps right now to take full advantage.

Had a response from GI re this 5 minutes ago; baring in mind the game is down and the offer finished yesterday;

'According to our database, the issue should be corrected by now. Please let me know if you're still experiencing it'

I give up :banghead:

@Husam @killer @pete blake for your info.
Me too i received the same email before 5 min the funniest thing at all
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@Husam they have closed both my ticket's now and asked for feedback.

The first one that I submitted 4 weeks ago where planes have not been registering - outcome according to them and after batting back and forth for a month - there is nothing wrong and all planes registered??? - Why would I lie, I HATE dealing with them only if I feel it necessary I do it, I let ALOT of stuff go because I don't want the hassle.

The 2nd ticket, regarding this thread and a update from yesterday 'the Fuel 1000 bonus' they have now got mixed up by a previous purchase I made at the bank and not the issue with purchasing the fuel bonus they even got Microsoft to send me a copy of a invoice from the bank (that I already have) that's absolutely nothing to do with being unable to purchase the fuel.

:wtf: It's fair to say they've won yet again...my game is in there hands and nothing I can say or do will change it. :rage:

@Husam they have closed both my ticket's now and asked for feedback.

The first one that I submitted 4 weeks ago where planes have not been registering - outcome according to them and after batting back and forth for a month - there is nothing wrong and all planes registered??? - Why would I lie, I HATE dealing with them only if I feel it necessary I do it, I let ALOT of stuff go because I don't want the hassle.

The 2nd ticket, regarding this thread and a update from yesterday 'the Fuel 1000 bonus' they have now got mixed up by a previous purchase I made at the bank and not the issue with purchasing the fuel bonus they even got Microsoft to send me a copy of a invoice from the bank (that I already have) that's absolutely nothing to do with being unable to purchase the fuel.

:wtf: It's fair to say they've won yet again...my game is in there hands and nothing I can say or do will change it. :rage:
Sorry about this for both ticket.
I will send you PM (y)

Top Bottom