Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Offer has appeared - 1000 fuel and 10 greenies for $1.99 but ..........

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I was just going to post a thread about this. Wanted to purchase the Fuel but showing at 1.99$ tried clicking anyway but it's not having it...the wedding bonus that's at the side of the fuel (which I don't want is showing in £'s)???

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
The Gifts that keep on Taking!!

Another Own Goal for GIS - its a nice gift to offer 2000 fuel for just 2.99 UKP. I suspect it is compensation for all the recent server aggravations. But.

• Why offer a gift that you have to pay for in a Free2Play game? Even if it is a bargain, it merely shows that the Free2Play Airport City Game is not, and never has been, intended to be Free.
  • I have my main game on IOS and support game on Windows 10. The offer is easy to purchase on IOS and (as stated above) simply is not working in Windows - I tried both. Which means that any good intentions GIS had with the offer, have been deeply undermined.

An Own Goal if ever there was one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
to me it shows 2.99 but 2k in fuels and 10 grennies
On one of my windows games I got 2000 fuel and 10 greenies for £2.49,but on my other pc it does not work it worked ok on android games but only gave 1000 fuel and 10 greenies for £1.99.

Top Bottom