Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

@Winitall63 @nick6901 @LjGibbs @Teboho @Darren Hawken @Ssam04 @TeresaLisboa
If you guys are up for a launch, let me know. Looking for at least 5 people...otherwise, we will just do our own thing until we have enough interested people.
Thanks for the tag! I am still launching blues at the moment. I only need to complete the collection 4 more times to get all 6 monuments, so I should be moving onto reds pretty soon. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread once I am ready.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks for the tag! I am still launching blues at the moment. I only need to complete the collection 4 more times to get all 6 monuments, so I should be moving onto reds pretty soon. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread once I am ready.
Yeah I think it may be best to wait until some of the others from the daily blues move on to reds. Once we have 8 committed people, we can do these reds easily. Didn't you do the QL party yesterday?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the lineup for tomorrow's launch. Please read the launch rules before signing upfor a spot. I need at least 5 participants to be ready at 16:00 utc.
Launch rules located here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/nv7-daily-launch.22691/

Tuesday, May 29, 2018
#1 (936 pts) @Navigata07
#2 (576 pts) @Winitall63
#3 (576 pts) @Darren Hawken
#4 (216 pts) @LjGibbs
#5 (216 pts)@teresalisboa
#6 (176 pts) open
#7 (176 pts) open
#8 (136 pts) open
#9 (xx pts) open
#10 (xx pts) open

If all the assigned positions show up on time, we will be a go for launch.

Top Bottom