Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch NV7's Red Rocket Carnival (Closed)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh yeah I've learned that lesson last weekend used up most of my resources but made a good amount of money. However, it will be challenging this week and dependent on what resources I gain each day my participating...... I had 10 launches ready to go and I used my last one today for this launch. Let's hope the planetariums do their work for a sextant and my North Observatory flights help out as well...... I'll wait and claim an available slot after reset today...
No rush. Just sign up when you can. I highly recommend avoiding QL launches unless you either have a lot of resources to burn, or if you want to just tag along for some fuel and items. For the long term, doing an organized daily is much better...especially when you get the momentum going. The daily blues were so successful that we had to sign up for launches two days in advance

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Top Bottom