Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NV7 Closed

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Take as many captains as you need I don’t need any maps for greens as I’ve got quite a lot of them but could always do with the fuel, I’m going to start going after the lunar Park now. Just let me know if you want captain and I’ll keep close behind you so you don’t need too much fuel

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Take as many captains as you need I don’t need any maps for greens as I’ve got quite a lot of them but could always do with the fuel, I’m going to start going after the lunar Park now. Just let me know if you want captain and I’ll keep close behind you so you don’t need too much fuel
No more PEBs, and Im holding on to what I got right now, so no capt for me. Im just helping out anyone who wants to be 1st

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
No probs well let me know, I’ve still got about 40pebs and quite a bit of everything else so if you want me putting in a lot or little I’m good either way

Top Bottom