Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No more City Building games

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I have been playing the game since 2012.
When I get limit, I will uninstall it.
I want to remember the game as a great one.
And I want to be remembered as one who can achieve everything.

I've been seeing a lot of people talk but nothing said hit me as hard as that. Someone put a sticky note on that line that says this is what it's truly about. If you ever have doubts or you wonder what the essence of the backlash is, this is it.

Edit:...Let me make this even more clear, when you remove the ability to succeed at anything, you remove the enjoyment. Imposing a 100 Limit removed that ability to succeed.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I've been seeing a lot of people talk but nothing said hit me as hard as that. Someone put a sticky note on that line that says this is what it's truly about. If you ever have doubts or you wonder what the essence of the backlash is, this is it.

Edit:...Let me make this even more clear, when you remove the ability to succeed at anything, you remove the enjoyment. Imposing a 100 Limit removed that ability to succeed.

not necessary true, for the average player, the 100 limit is not going to affect him much.
I am an average player until now I have not reached the 100 limit. It has taken me a little longer then some people but eventually I will get their using what i can from the game.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
maybe... just maybe G$ is feeling the displeasure of it's players and supporters?

1. Make changes that make people want to support you. Get rid of the stupid, annoying popups that take my greens or make me watch a video because I clicked it. Get rid of the 100 limit for ALL players. New players become old players at some point.

2. Make people want to spend money. They did a good job with the balloon, the metro buildings, etc.

3. Make changes that make people want to play. Impossible tasks, spending billions for an upgrade, a 1000 flights for a star don't encourage but discourages players does not make them want to play.
Maybe introduce 5 stars for the longer flights or come up with a mars mission that's feasible.

We want AC to be fun but the changes make it not fun therefore we don't support.
It's simple: Make the players happy -> They spend money -> They promote the game.
Very well said! Where is the multiple like button?

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
not necessary true, for the average player, the 100 limit is not going to affect him much.
I am an average player until now I have not reached the 100 limit. It has taken me a little longer then some people but eventually I will get their using what i can from the game.
I do see your point for possibly a large base of this game. We all think sometimes on the forum that we're the only ones who play when in actuality the vast majority of players will never find this forum. The vast majority of players don't fight a very long time to get to 80 and get their condors. I most certainly am not there yet myself. But there is this subset of this game, us, the vocal minority who play this game to the max. And frankly while I could be wrong (I've certainly not seen financials) I think we're the most likely to spend money on the game. It's us that imposing a 100 limit on that caps how we could enjoy the game. There is a point there.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I do see your point for possibly a large base of this game. We all think sometimes on the forum that we're the only ones who play when in actuality the vast majority of players will never find this forum. The vast majority of players don't fight a very long time to get to 80 and get their condors. I most certainly am not there yet myself. But there is this subset of this game, us, the vocal minority who play this game to the max. And frankly while I could be wrong (I've certainly not seen financials) I think we're the most likely to spend money on the game. It's us that imposing a 100 limit on that caps how we could enjoy the game. There is a point there.

From what I have personally witnessed from my non forum neighbors is that very few stay with the game past level 31. If that one doesn't get them then 51 does. I haven't run any numbers, but the percentage of those who play on is very slim. It's the long term players that have been playing and paying for 2 - 5 years that G! should be listening to and wanting to please.

As a business owner I always cater to and take care of the needs of my long standing customers who have been loyal to me for some time over the newer clients who may or may not stick with me. I've seen other guys not properly service the needs of long standing customers and because of this they are always searching for new customers. My customers bring me the new customers and I never have to go looking for them.

It seems to me that G! is focusing more on new customers rather than the long standing ones and it is sad to see this happen because you just know what is going to happen unless they change their perspective. Every day I keep hoping that there will be some announcement with some good news to bring this game and forum back to life.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
I spent money on 3 games, but not anymore the past 2 weeks.
And I will slow down my star catching, fly without bonus, no speed up the break down......
There is no more passion for me.
And this is not a threat, this is a commitment from me.
Robbie I've sent requests to your support games are you no longer playing these josh-70

Top Bottom