Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No fuel icon after creating fuel

Screenshot_2019-07-26-00-09-03.jpg
Screenshot_2019-07-26-00-09-03.jpg
Screenshot_2019-07-26-00-05-35.jpg

In v7 I'm pleased to see these icons, now that's how it should look like.

Well, except the fuel depot in 7.0 produces more fuel by a long way. I think want they are trying to do is reduce people stockpiling lots of fuel in the warehouse from gifts.

It can still be done from launches etc. Yes it's a game changer, but I suspect it will be easier to fly the bigger fleets day to day with the new fuel depot.

Speaking of which has anyone leveled it to max yet, what are the different contract length options? I got to everything but the last two contracts

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Well, except the fuel depot in 7.0 produces more fuel by a long way. I think want they are trying to do is reduce people stockpiling lots of fuel in the warehouse from gifts.

It can still be done from launches etc. Yes it's a game changer, but I suspect it will be easier to fly the bigger fleets day to day with the new fuel depot.

Speaking of which has anyone leveled it to max yet, what are the different contract length options? I got to everything but the last two contracts
Interesting to know about the new fuel depot:D

Top Bottom