Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS no adverts option

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjofyy
Username
Deficit
Hey, new to game, only been playing a couple of weeks. I haven't had the option to watch adverts to obtain items needed for building upgrades for about 5 days now. I figured over the weekend the devs switched this off to encourage people to buy gold/green money from the bank on special offer. But that offer finished over 24 hours ago now and still no ads. Anyone else found this and have any thoughts on it?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Hey, new to game, only been playing a couple of weeks. I haven't had the option to watch adverts to obtain items needed for building upgrades for about 5 days now. I figured over the weekend the devs switched this off to encourage people to buy gold/green money from the bank on special offer. But that offer finished over 24 hours ago now and still no ads. Anyone else found this and have any thoughts on it?
I had that issue when I was newer also and when I reached out to GI, they just said I should still be able to watch. After another day or 2, I was able to watch and then they disappeared again. I reached back out to GI and didn’t get a response, but a few days later I was able to watch again. Still not sure what the problem was, but it lasted for approx. 2weeks. You may want to reach out to GI Support. Good luck.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjofyy
Username
Deficit
if you purchase anything, you have a 7 day grace on videos also

Ah, bugger, i may have made that mistake last week. Seems like a bad move tbh, they penalise you for throwing them a couple of quid by trying to get you to spend more and more by taking the videos away. Makes you want to avoid sending them any money at all

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Ah, bugger, i may have made that mistake last week. Seems like a bad move tbh, they penalise you for throwing them a couple of quid by trying to get you to spend more and more by taking the videos away. Makes you want to avoid sending them any money at all
I have bought greenies for land expansions and was still able to watch videos without a time delay.

Top Bottom