Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows new windows pc: how to make sure I use the right account installing the app

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I'm on a new windows pc. I want to transfer my game. On my old pc I only used a personal account, on my new laptop I use a work account as well as a personal account. GI tells me the new game is connected to another account than the old one. I suppose (they won't tell me) the old one is connected to my personal account and the new one to the work account. Does anyone knows how to install a game from the windows store using the personal account? Logging of the work account before installation doesn't seem to help.

Backup the game in the old pc i will show how.
Install the game in the new pc and do not open it or start the game.
Then restore the backup folder in the new pc game then start the game.
The folder name Localstate take it from old to the new game.
Very important delete the game in the old Pc after you started in the new pc and everything work fine.
If dont deleted Gi will find out later that this game with same code are working from 2 pc there is file recording every move.
Here how to make backup and restore it in the new pc.
backup.png

I'm on a new windows pc. I want to transfer my game. On my old pc I only used a personal account, on my new laptop I use a work account as well as a personal account. GI tells me the new game is connected to another account than the old one. I suppose (they won't tell me) the old one is connected to my personal account and the new one to the work account. Does anyone knows how to install a game from the windows store using the personal account? Logging of the work account before installation doesn't seem to help.
Hi @mel,

Airport City game is always connected to a unique windows account.
If your old game was dowloaded with "XXX_windows account" and you change your laptop (or reinstall windows after a crack, etc) you MUST log windows with the same "XXX_windows account" and then download the AC game from Win Store.
Is your current personal windows account the same as your old windows personal account?

Theoretically the steps would be:

1.- close work session/account.
2.- Open personal windows account (the SAME account you had in the older PC)
3.- Download Airport City from win Store.
4.- From this point you have to ways:
4.a: Open the game and play until level 3. You will get a new Support ID/Friend Code. Contact Game Insight and give them your old and your new Support ID/FC. They will restore it. (or maybe you'll recieve an inside-game message asking if you want to restore old game)
4.b: If you can manage ok with windows files/folders and still have your old pc, there are several threads in the forum that explain how to restore it by yourself (I had to do it 11 times in a month! and it works ok)

Don't know if this could help. Good look!

Top Bottom