Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update with Valentine 2016

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Past buildings, which are impossible to buy now, would give an huge advantage to old players. Vets would see it as a reward for loyalty, but newbs would see it as unfair.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I have to agree with Free2Play, what has you so upset? This update, with the 1st new event in a long time, has the least amount of issues of any I can remember. It's a challenge and shouldn't be easy. No way I can 3 star every new destination but I'm going to get as many stars as I can and it will give me something to look forward to next year.

Issues are:
Carriage House not dropping romantic passengers
Bonus parks not working for romantic passengers
ios can build on Airport side and they are invisible to everyone else (bonus for ios players)
Past buildings don't drop romantic passengers

Annoying maybe, but none of these keep the event from being completed. High Five to Ivan's team and Road 404 for doing some testing before releasing and getting it almost perfect.

df99
Without them dropping Romantic passengers we now have to fly other planes somewhere else wasting fuel we could for this task. We need those carriage drops to complete this task. But wasting fuel on 3 star flights already done to hopefully get a 1 in 10 drop from carriage house.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Without them dropping Romantic passengers we now have to fly other planes somewhere else wasting fuel we could for this task. We need those carriage drops to complete this task. But wasting fuel on 3 star flights already done to hopefully get a 1 in 10 drop from carriage house.

It definitely adds to the challenge. I hope they fix it. I now have to use fuel to fly to a normal destination before I can collect the Carriage House for a drop. When I started playing AC there were a lot of destinations I couldn't 3 star and had to wait for the event to come around again. It not the end of the game, it's part of the game. I guess for me, that's not as big a deal.

I do understand your frustration from the other past experiences. The last few updates were horrible and G! has horrible customer service.

I bet M22 and DareKK figure out a way to 3 star them all.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Anybody got the problem of the game progress not being saved after the update? I updated my main game yesterday and built 4 of each of the new buildings and completed several side tasks, today when I opened the game, they were all gone and the side task starts from the very first one again. :cry::cry::cry:
Wow, that stinks.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan - had a ticket out with the support team as my reserve hanger is broke, (can't store any planes in them despite having 7 free slots). They were hoping this update would resolve matters but to no avail - still kaput. Are you planning any further updates this month?

Pakman

Hey,
we're very sorry fixing it takes so much time. Don't close your ticket. Among many other things reserve hangar should be finally working as intended with next update coming in March. That's the best forecast I can give at the moment.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I have a ticket because I didn't get the Central Post Office when I completed Mail event. 2 days ago it was bumped up to tech team, I didn't know it would be such a hassle!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It looks like GI needs to correct errors on buildings that are supposed to give romantic passengers like the carriage and those existing buildings before that used to give romantic passengers but are now giving regular passengers.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
hi, does anyone know if flying the romantic passengers counts towards passengers carried for alliances? or does the alliances only count regular passengers carried?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
BTW, the carriage workshop does not produce romantic passengers, but regular on iOS.
Yes that is a problem. Should be producing romantic passengers with other items and they don't.
BTW, the carriage workshop does not produce romantic passengers, but regular on iOS.
Many thi
I can not see any new buildings on my neighbors.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
@Chad Ladwig and @DarekK
I stand corrected. You are right and I was wrong. This is a bug in the game. GI will most likely not fix the bug so it's something we just have to live with. 40 Romantic Passengers every four hours is not going to make or break the quest.
Cheers,
Tom
I have noticed this also. The old buildings show they produce romantic passengers when they are in the warehouse. As soon as they are rebuilt on the field they produce normal passengers. I have got all speed-up-buildings and trees around the current romantic buildings to at least speed up passenger drop a little. Bonusses for producing more passengers or wake up bonus do not work either for these romantic passengers.
It will keep us busy next year to get all the stars on these destinations. Reward building looks fabulous.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Everything is working fine for me.
Only thing that I see as issue is getting romantic Passengers, buildings are good but we have to wait, there is one thing missing and that is bonuses like cupid's arrow etc which helps in boosting output, Also last year we were able to get romantic Passengers as drop's from Venice etc, but not this year.
Rest this event is achievable and it's a challenge to get 3 star's in all destinations.
Good luck everyone (y)

Top Bottom