Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - Weather Station

D

Deleted member 5399

I don't mind it either. Just need some time to stock up. I like your comparison of needing a flight item - in some ways it's like a repair item as well, broken plane/broken destination. No repair item? No fly.

My only criticism is the positive features are rubbish compared to the negative ones. A slightly faster flight? Double experience points or coins? Not much incentive to distract me from going about my normal business. Give me a "200 knot tail wind" bonus and reduce my fuel cost by 33 % and then I'll start taking notice ;)

I'd take a 200 knot tail wind any day

D

Deleted member 5399

Newbies are..... in this game now

And just as the newbies saw the real truth in the failing Need For Speed World MMO; so too will the newbies see they are getting bled dry of their real money in AC..

Guys, when you tap the upgraded weather station (doesn't matter at lvl1, lvl2 or possibly lvl3 as well - I'm still upgrading to lvl3) you see a kind of a 3x3 table with what I've seen only first square filled in with some flight. The squares are called day1 through day9 and at the right there are three bonuses (if I'm not mistaken, the bonus in the first row is increasing chances for good weather and the bonus in the third row is the good old weathervane - as I'm currently upgrading, I can't tap on the weather station).
Does it mean we have to do one flight daily to the requested destination and then we will get some bonus for flying to the requested destination few days in a row?!
I'm trying to figure this out atm, we need a faq on it really, it looks like whatever we have to do we do for 6 days and then get a bonus 'removes unfavorable weather conditions from all flights' so basically can fly map destinations every 6 days it looks like. No idea how long the bonus will last or how many flights we need to send each day. Still slowing down progress considerably.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Sooo close to completing one of my Alliance Task flights...but now stopped in my tracks as I do not have a "massive spotlight". Would I need one of those items for every flight to the destination? I was only 20 flights away from helping my Alliance...a bit over 24 hours left, and I probably won't complete it, unless this 'weather' issue resolves on its own...thanks GI!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Sooo close to completing one of my Alliance Task flights...but now stopped in my tracks as I do not have a "massive spotlight". Would I need one of those items for every flight to the destination? I was only 20 flights away from helping my Alliance...a bit over 24 hours left, and I probably won't complete it, unless this 'weather' issue resolves on its own...thanks GI!
Should just be one flight for that instance, but you may get another one at a later stage. I just had one weather issue on my alliance task.

Guys, when you tap the upgraded weather station (doesn't matter at lvl1, lvl2 or possibly lvl3 as well - I'm still upgrading to lvl3) you see a kind of a 3x3 table with what I've seen only first square filled in with some flight. The squares are called day1 through day9 and at the right there are three bonuses (if I'm not mistaken, the bonus in the first row is increasing chances for good weather and the bonus in the third row is the good old weathervane - as I'm currently upgrading, I can't tap on the weather station).
Does it mean we have to do one flight daily to the requested destination and then we will get some bonus for flying to the requested destination few days in a row?!
The way I saw it, you do whatever the flights are in each row and youget that bonus at the end of that row. On day 1 I had Stockholm, I did one flight and I got a tick as it was completed in the same way we found on alliance missions. I'm currently upgrading to level 2 so have lost that feature until the building is complete.

D

Deleted member 5399

Yeah nothing like a :mad::mad::mad::mad: update mid-week or towards the end. Updates should be done same as weekly resets

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
The excitement of an update and a rush to build and explore to be the first to have it. 5 years ago. Now we don't want to update, we don't want to play anymore. Weather is a good addition but how it's used is dumb. Stop screwing with the gifts. Give everyone red 20 and be done with it. All we want is attainable quests, a new space launch, alliance revamped or a better way for all to get maps and better drops normally and that are enhanced with bonuses. Cheaper land expansion too. I can't afford this neighborhood anymore! I hold out hope for better updates(often). I will continue to play(seldom). Chances of it getting any better (very seldom). Will GI ever figure it out (never).
I would add - in game communication between pilots to that list.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
Doesn't weather change?? My fog has been in my way for second day now, fog comes then goes. (n):whistle:
3 greenies or a very seldom drop rate is way too harsh. :banghead:
Nearly everybody said flight items is now a problem so "let's introduce weather, and more flight items at a higher price or very seldom drop rate" another stupid move.
Please G!, stop with the pointless gimmicks (to slow us down) and give us back our GD on planetariums and introduce the f***ing Mars mission!:rage:
Oh yeah and get rid of the p10 from gifting all together!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
IMG_5772.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
It says you can collect items from sound store. What if you don't have the sound store! Taken ages to finish level 1 with only 4 items of if each, then it goes from 6 to 8. I'll get there in a month of Sundays.
Ivan said a couple of posts earlier that the sound store was a fault in the game. It has nothing to do with the weather station.

Get your neighbours to gift you the items, should go pretty fast...

Top Bottom